Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Watched the Comey Rule on Netflix last night. Very depressing viewing, had to watched some rick and morty afterwards to put me back in a better mood...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Watched the Comey Rule on Netflix last night. Very depressing viewing, had to watched some rick and morty afterwards to put me back in a better mood...
Closer to reality as well. That show is pure left wing extremist conspiracy crack pot fake news gone mad. Someone should take a close look at the producers financial history. So corrupt.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So he’s headed ‘home’ from hospital now telling everyone Covid is no biggie despite have a massive cocktail of experimental drugs and not reaching the peak of the virus. The plot worked, he’s proved its virtually harmless. Everyone back to work for the billionaires on wages below the poverty line and now with no hope of getting masks or social distancing from the stupid.

Maybe If the drugs haven’t worked properly he’s got a few more days then comes crashing back down again.

moorey

call me Mia
He’s likely still infectious, full of steroids, and probably not out of the woods. I wonder if there’s sick pay for the driver he forced to take him on his Drive around the block then had to quarantine. If it had been a private chauffeur, I’d wager not.
All is going as expected. Will boost both his poll numbers and US infection rates.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He’s likely still infectious, full of steroids, and probably not out of the woods. I wonder if there’s sick pay for the driver he forced to take him on his Drive around the block then had to quarantine. If it had been a private chauffeur, I’d wager not.
All is going as expected. Will boost both his poll numbers and US infection rates.
Going to need that boost, new poll puts him 14 points behind.

moorey

call me Mia
Polls vary..but yes, well down in all credible sources.
Hopefully, all but his base will see through this charade and resent his latest actions and words even more.

Really hoping the last 2 debates happen now. I believe the mike mute button is being implemented. Next one is going to be a ‘town hall’ format. I look forward to Trump getting into a yelling match, then a punch on with a elderly black or Hispanic woman.

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Read something about a rally tonight he wants to attend? Surely not. I do not know what to think. If the drugs he was supposedly on were in fact administered then he had more than a light case of covid and should not be out of hospital. Potentially lots of people are going to get infected because of his direct actions of fuckwittery. If it was a stunt then it was a weird stunt.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
When Trump wins, we should pass the hat around and order @moorey one of these :)

• Love
Reactions: Zaf

moorey

call me Mia
Read something about a rally tonight he wants to attend? Surely not. I do not know what to think. If the drugs he was supposedly on were in fact administered then he had more than a light case of covid and should not be out of hospital. Potentially lots of people are going to get infected because of his direct actions of fuckwittery. If it was a stunt then it was a weird stunt.
Stop trying to apply any human logic to what he thinks or does.
According to wifey, some of the drugs he claims to have been taking are pretty serious, and really only reserved for severe situations. I think he either demanded drugs he shouldn't have been getting, or was a lot sicker than he has let on.......or the whole thing was just a stunt. Absolutely NOTHING is beyond this administration.
And yes, he should be quarantining after this (real covid or pretend)....but I can't see that happening.

moorey

call me Mia
When Trump wins, we should pass the hat around and order @moorey one of these :)

Best satire page ever.
My new design is informed by superhero graphic art because surrounding President Donald J. Trump is a mythos never before seen in a United States president, a mythos not unlike the Epic of Gilgamesh.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hmmmmm Tinfoil Hat Mode - On
Did he get sick - Was he ever not sick - Did he get 'rushed' to hospital - Were there drugs administered - what were the drugs administered - did he really leave hospital - is that him in the car - could it be a double - no Trumpy advice given from cavalcade ...........

Im not sure i believe my own bullshit , carry on - madness prevails ....

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Spoiler alert: he is not out of the woods.

There is evidently a shitload they're trying desperately to keep quiet but his doctors and others haven't read the script properly. Being given steroids and some of the treatments he's apparently got so far is a really bad sign either way, if he's not sick enough to warrant them and they were given as a precaution (or cus he demanded them) they'll degrade his immune system... alternatively he is sick enough to warrant them which given he's already been on oxygen and his vitals over the weekend were concerning... likely the latter.

One of the drugs he's being given (forget name) apparently makes you feel like you could wrestle a Grizzly into a headlock and give it a noogie - hence why he's suddenly "the best he's been for 20 years" even though he looks like he's struggling to breathe sans a mask.

He's also been given "experimental drugs" - some of which have only been provided to up to ten human test subjects previously. Not sure why you'd be going to those extremes unless things weren't looking too great. And there's the infamous 'second week crash' still to come.

My money is on him being back in hospital quite soon, probably within the week. Should do wonders for his re-election campaign.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Meanwhile... He's suggested that he deliberately contracted the virus because that's what leaders do and he's now immune....