Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
Actual quote from self proclaimed Trump Cultist and MAGA life coach Brendan Dilley. Is he saying Trump is gay?

“President Trump is not somebody that’s walking around with weak-ass pussy fucking genetics, alright? He hasn’t got those liberal genes, OK? These are like God-tier genetics, top fucking one percentile genetics. So, don’t even sweat that shit.”

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Actual quote from self proclaimed Trump Cultist and MAGA life coach Brendan Dilley. Is he saying Trump is gay?

“President Trump is not somebody that’s walking around with weak-ass pussy fucking genetics, alright? He hasn’t got those liberal genes, OK? These are like God-tier genetics, top fucking one percentile genetics. So, don’t even sweat that shit.”
Farkkkkkk, does that mean that Melania is TS. The world is confusing.

I think it makes the connection that he is strong man like shirt off horse riding, bear wrestling Putin and levelled up on the rest of humanity.

A diet of Maccas, KFC and Dunkin Donuts with diet Coke chasers will do that for you.

If he ends up in an ICU with a tube down his throat then you won't see it anyhow.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I know it takes all sorts, and there's none so blind as those who choose not to see, and whatever else; but we can all see that Trump is a flabby old dude who struggles to walk and can barely lift a glass a water, plus he actually contracted COVID. Surely, even in the most backward-ass parts of dank ol' Mississippi there aren't people sitting around thinking, "Trump, he's a goddamn genetic superman!"?

I understand they like his rhetoric and racism, and that for whatever can reason find comparables between their lives and his, but thinking he's genetically superior? Getthefuckouttahere, that's a level of stupid too far.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I like the way his doctor has gone out of his way to say "he's definitely not on oxygen"
I reckon Trumpy will be thrashing around in his hospital bed whining like a 2yo screaming for a ventilator saying he can’t breathe and wanting all and every experimental drug available. Then if someone wants to do a publicity shot he’ll dump all that, get into a suit and sit at a desk with important papers all around him while wearing a mask.

It’d be bad news for the medical licence for any dr placating him.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Reptilian master race exposed!

I wish trump a recovery from the illness.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Indeed I think it essential that he faces the public for his shitful shitty shit and then justice for his even worse behaviours.

When he looses he will unfortunately have a litany of excuses as to why and history will never be truely able to completely declare him a failure as president, the worst president, and one who was destroyed in the polls for it. There seems to be a stigma attached to being a single term president.

Last edited:

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again

You had me at ‘dicks fuck assholes’

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Does too! Cheese Pizza coincidentally.

I may be wrong. I wasn't able to watch the whole thing, so who knows how it ends?