Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Hopefully Marjorie Taylor Greene and Mike Lindell spout off more shite end end up in a similar situation, particularly MTG. Mr Pillow seems to be digging his own grave of irrelevancy.
MTG is the best asset the Democrats have currently. Fucking moron is now saying the Christchurch shootings were a false flag, an event that was filmed by the perpetrator who was an avowed white supremacist.

She is peak batshit.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
MTG is the best asset the Democrats have currently. Fucking moron is now saying the Christchurch shootings were a false flag, an event that was filmed by the perpetrator who was an avowed white supremacist.

She is peak batshit.
Unfortunately, I don't think we have seen peak batshit, certainly full or total batshit. There appears to be an increasing number of dangerous fuckwits, whose relationship with what we would call 'reality' and 'facts' is tenuous or non-existent.

moorey

call me Mia

She is peak batshit.
*sued and locked up after giving the Dems more help

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Unfortunately, I don't think we have seen peak batshit, certainly full or total batshit. There appears to be an increasing number of dangerous fuckwits, whose relationship with what we would call 'reality' and 'facts' is tenuous or non-existent.
Hmmmmm..... she now appears to be renouncing batshitism. Some great quotes in that:

She stressed that she now believed “school shootings are absolutely real”, that they should be taken seriously, and that “9/11 absolutely happened”.

She portrayed her descent into conspiracy theories as a misguided period in her life that was over when she realized the falseness of the movement.

Denounced Qanon too. Seems someone has explained to her what being stripped of her house committees would do to her career prospects, presumably using sock puppets and some finger painting.

moorey

call me Mia
Noob. Doesn’t she realize that batshit expedites you on to republic committees and cabinet positions?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Noob. Doesn’t she realize that batshit expedites you on to republic committees and cabinet positions?
Given Kevin McCarthy was too pathetic to admonish her you'd think so but too late, she's been stripped of all assignments anyway. 230-199 vote. 11 Republicans joined the Democrats in the motion, not bad.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Bwahahah. Fox News committed to delivering "context" and "opinion", but not FACTS
Might be changing? Probably not but still the schadenfreude just keeps on coming - Fox just sacked Lou Dobbs over his election fraud bullshit peddling and subsequent suing bonanza.

Also read an unverified source claiming if this $2.7b lawsuit is successful Fox News will be bankrupted..

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Fox news, in 'Murica, CENTRE RIGHT!

If he actually believed what he is saying he'd need a psych assessment for delusionary thinking and flight of ideas.
He's actually not too wrong. The actual news coverage at Fox is factually accurate if somewhat biased. It's the nutty live broadcast talk shows that swing to the fringe right.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk