Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Minlak

custom titis
Draining it one Trump advisor at a time...
Not to excuse any of them - However the American system is geared towards and endemic to this happening - in fact one could argue that with out behaving exactly like this you would not achieve in the political sphere of uhf United States

moorey

call me Mia
Jokes aside, its been a new level of cronyism and nepotism. You donate money, blow wind up his arse or share DNA (or share your DNA with someone that has his DNA, and you're sorted. Chuck in the mix greed, narcissism and a need for, and an admiration for authoritarian power, and things go to shit quickly.
I have many beefs with Obama, but he mostly appointed competent people to advise him, who knew what they were doing. Trump genuinely believes he knows more than anyone, and will listen to anyone who tells him how handsome and smart he is.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
You say that like its a bad thing.
Be careful what you wish for. I know the USA is hardly the beacon of aspiration currently, but I'd still take their tailspin into failed statism over a world where Putin's Russia or the bullying Orwellian thugs of the CCP are in charge.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Jokes aside, its been a new level of cronyism and nepotism. You donate money, blow wind up his arse or share DNA (or share your DNA with someone that has his DNA, and you're sorted. Chuck in the mix greed, narcissism and a need for, and an admiration for authoritarian power, and things go to shit quickly.
I have many beefs with Obama, but he mostly appointed competent people to advise him, who knew what they were doing. Trump genuinely believes he knows more than anyone, and will listen to anyone who tells him how handsome and smart he is.
I cant read this because you left the brackets open).