Transformers ...the movie

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
i think the real question is, if no one has already asked.. what kind of bike does he ride, when chaseing his car at the start'ish.

i notice it hat DJ's.. that was about it all.

im not goignto give away much of the movie by saying in depth what he was doing and when haha :)

mattvincent

Likes Dirt
That movie i thought was excelent, i was happy that they casted Megan Fox aswell. lol. And yes it was well worth the $1 that the ticket cost me going again tomorrow

Plow King

Little bit.
i think the real question is, if no one has already asked.. what kind of bike does he ride, when chaseing his car at the start'ish.

i notice it hat DJ's.. that was about it all.

im not goignto give away much of the movie by saying in depth what he was doing and when haha :)
I had hayes brakes, poor bike. I don't think he ever got it back.

eternalgorias

Likes Dirt
I think soundwave should come and repair megatron in the sequel, he was always his loyal right hand man. soundwave would look so awsome, a giant boom box leveling buildings, smashing windows blowing up humans heads with sonic waves and sending out armies of tape Decepticons to destroy shit, plus he has the best voice. Destructocons would be an interesting addition as well.

l +Jarrod+ l

Likes Dirt
I have never been into transformers and the movie was written as you didnt need to be a fan and know all the guys

I LOVED IT !!!

It looked so real and all the little slow-mo segments mad it bloody terific

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
I think soundwave should come and repair megatron in the sequel, he was always his loyal right hand man. soundwave would look so awsome, a giant boom box leveling buildings, smashing windows blowing up humans heads with sonic waves and sending out armies of tape Decepticons to destroy shit, plus he has the best voice. Destructocons would be an interesting addition as well.
i assumed that that mini boomb box on the aeroplane, was meant to be soundwave? or an imation of him.

Ryan

Radministrator
It's not soundwave, soundwave can actually speak words and is also a jet. It's Frenzy, one of the other spy Decepticons.

.:Easily:.

Likes Dirt
Im not sure if this has been mentioned yet but there is a full novel which is a prequel to the movie. Its called Transformers: Ghosts of Yesterday and from what ive read about it, it looks like it could possibly be good.

check it out

bazza

look at me
my fav of all for sure. if optiums was a bit more ruthless than he would get it but hes a bit to pussy.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
just as good second time round. I think Megatron's gone for good isn't he? i don't think they'd recover him from that pit.
I think starscream shooting off at the end suggests he takes control.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
just as good second time round. I think Megatron's gone for good isn't he? i don't think they'd recover him from that pit.
You're right, it gets better everytime you see it!
Megatron has come back from bigger falls than that one.............Starscream will never take control of the Decepticons (although he is my favorite bot).
I like to think that some of the military machines used in the movie were shown for prolonged sequences because they will be pivotal in the second film. For those that know what Transformers did what in the old series they'll know the one's I'm thinking of.;)

Drizz

Likes Dirt
If my sketchy memory serves me correct dun the Decepticons have an underwater base somewhere? Might be the next plot device.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
If my sketchy memory serves me correct dun the Decepticons have an underwater base somewhere? Might be the next plot device.
I was going to keep that bit to myself.;) Cat's out of the bag now! All hail Megatron!

big rozy

Likes Dirt
I was going to keep that bit to myself.;) Cat's out of the bag now! All hail Megatron!
no way, saw the movie yesterday it was bloody awesome only negative thing was the fighting scene were to close but thats only a small negative.

go the autobots