Transformers ...the movie

wtr

Likes Dirt
Why do I get this feeling that the Far Cry movie they are shooting now will be just another Resident Evil. Can't they leave game themes in peace?!

Speaking of games. Transformer - the PC game, is great if you have the logics and reflects of a young child. Other than hours of fun switching them instantly between robots and character-based weapons, the game itself felt like it was rush job (or simply low budget) which lacked a lot of modern day video game elements such as A.I, fluid handling/gameplay, and common sense in the missions.

Blackout is my favourite. Cool and cruel.

bazza

look at me
Why do I get this feeling that the Far Cry movie they are shooting now will be just another Resident Evil. Can't they leave game themes in peace?!

Speaking of games. Transformer - the PC game, is great if you have the logics and reflects of a young child. Other than hours of fun switching them instantly between robots and character-based weapons, the game itself felt like it was rush job (or simply low budget) which lacked a lot of modern day video game elements such as A.I, fluid handling/gameplay, and common sense in the missions.

Blackout is my favourite. Cool and cruel.
wholey shit the game is rat shit for would it could of been, huge letdown. Mo multiplayer, couldn't of been THAT hard to make it so you could belt each other at least. Also I found heaaappppsss of glitches on my Wii and its just frustrating. Still fun dropkicking tanks and cars though. Its also so weird that the bottom of buildings blow up but never the top halves. Very very very very basic game.

Yeah? that's fantastic.

Next time you post, use capital letters, punctuation and don't use SMS/MSN spelling. Otherwise it will be your last post on this site.
Im sorry Johnny i didn't mean to write like that , i was typing in a hurry and it was a instant reflex although, i did think the movie was good but i found it could also be a bit boring too.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Hey, I'm no kid and I felt like punching the screen to liven things up a bit!

Megatron: Quick, hide or his mum and dad will see us and we'll be busted!
Some other dumb arse piece of mechanical crap: Yeah, can't let mum and dad see us...., but we'll just rip the roof of this car full of armed government agents!

This movie was made for the 8-15 year old market. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rik

logged out
What makes that fact even more painful is that there are plenty of movies (think Pixar) aimed at a younger market that can still hold an adult sense of humour in the background and not dumb down things too much.
The family scenes ruined it alone, I can't believe how long some of them dragged on for... c'mon, robots could've been destroying things in that time!

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey, I'm no kid and I felt like punching the screen to liven things up a bit!

Megatron: Quick, hide or his mum and dad will see us and we'll be busted!
Some other dumb arse piece of mechanical crap: Yeah, can't let mum and dad see us...., but we'll just rip the roof of this car full of armed government agents!

This movie was made for the 8-15 year old market. :rolleyes:
Oi!

That was Optimus Prime. Megatrons the bad guy.

:D

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It was around 2001 or maybe a bit before.They brought out that cartoon beast wars.The transforming animal bot things.They also used optimus prime and megtron for the goodies and baddies.

Bloody copycats.

kushy

douche
my friend mentioned to us dudes to watch this movie cause people say it is good and supossily has action through the whole movie. Me and my friends were just like B.S it is foir babies. But what do u know we end up watching it and i couldnt say how good it was. A MUST SEE BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR 4 SURE......

Suprez

Likes Dirt
It was around 2001 or maybe a bit before.They brought out that cartoon beast wars.The transforming animal bot things.They also used optimus prime and megtron for the goodies and baddies.

Bloody copycats.
Get your facts right, Beast Wars was another spin off of the transformers franchise, not a rip off. You'll find a ton of different transformers cartoons and hence storylines including generation 1 (the original and the one we have all come to love although many members on this forum would be too young to remember), beast wars, armada, energon, cybertron.... the list goes on.

Personally I was never really a fan of Beast Wars, but I can tell you it's probably the second most popular transformers story line after generation 1.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Get your facts right, Beast Wars was another spin off of the transformers franchise, not a rip off. You'll find a ton of different transformers cartoons and hence storylines including generation 1 (the original and the one we have all come to love although many members on this forum would be too young to remember), beast wars, armada, energon, cybertron.... the list goes on.

Personally I was never really a fan of Beast Wars, but I can tell you it's probably the second most popular transformers story line after generation 1.
Yeah, Beast Wars was awesome. I used to have heaps of toys from that when I was little.

my friend mentioned to us dudes to watch this movie cause people say it is good and supossily has action through the whole movie. Me and my friends were just like B.S it is foir babies. But what do u know we end up watching it and i couldnt say how good it was. A MUST SEE BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR 4 SURE......
why are you a douche?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah, Beast Wars was awesome. I used to have heaps of toys from that when I was little.
I never really watched it (was a little too old for it by then) but I do remember being completely blown away by the animation and effects at the time!

Joy

Likes Dirt
there was a beast wars movie?!:confused:

I remember loving it as a kid. When the Beasts found Optimus Prime hidden i nearly shat my pants. Went back and watched the first few episodes on youtube the other day and realised it was pretty lame. The CGI was terrible haha.