The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
3D camera footage is often pretty disorienting! One of my snow buddies is 6 1/2 feet above and often puts a 3D camera on a metre or so of pole sticking up out of his backpack. The footage is challenging, interesting, fun, and nauseating.

moorey

call me Mia
When Felix isn’t riding or making stuff, he heads out for days on end camping self sufficiently. Sometimes with a couple of mates, sometimes solo, like now during iso.
Mostly uses knives he’s made himself, starting the campfire with flint, just chilling and carving.
He’s started a channel, not quite as thrilling as Amaury at Lourdes, but he loves this stuff.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
When Felix isn’t riding or making stuff, he heads out for days on end camping self sufficiently.
Nice ! He's got a mature head for a 16yr old.

I wouldn't even know where to start drawing comparisons to my 2. Dont get me wrong, they are clever kids and really good with tools and stuff....

BUT send them out to fend for themselves :oops:

Firstly they would need someone to pack their rucksack, then after they set off, I would give them 2 hours then I'd call emergency services... all of them, Fire, Police, Ambo and SES.

There'd be hands hacked off, multiple self inflicted stab wounds, missing persons, tents burnt down and probably a roaring bushfire that would burn half the state, it wouldn't end well :p

moorey

call me Mia
Nice ! He's got a mature head for a 16yr old.

I wouldn't even know where to start drawing comparisons to my 2. Dont get me wrong, they are clever kids and really good with tools and stuff....

BUT send them out to fend for themselves :oops:

Firstly they would need someone to pack their rucksack, then after they set off, I would give them 2 hours then I'd call emergency services... all of them, Fire, Police, Ambo and SES.

There'd be hands hacked off, multiple self inflicted stab wounds, missing persons, tents burnt down and probably a roaring bushfire that would burn half the state, it wouldn't end well :p
Everyone has their strengths, Felix has always been very independent in things like this, and really creative making stuff, but for some reason, can’t translate that to working on the bike, or school.
Last iso, he couldn’t go with a mate camping. He got a Snapchat pic from his riding mate with a message ‘I’m about to pass out’. This is Hayden, who lost his foot to a ride on mower as a child.
Minor gore warning.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Everyone has their strengths, Felix has always been very independent in things like this, and really creative making stuff, but for some reason, can’t translate that to working on the bike, or school.
Last iso, he couldn’t go with a mate camping. He got a Snapchat pic from his riding mate with a message ‘I’m about to pass out’. This is Hayden, who lost his foot to a ride on mower as a child.
Minor gore warning.
Out of curiosity - Just doesn’t like working on the bikes, or the handskills don’t translate across from the creative stuff (yet)?

moorey

call me Mia
Out of curiosity - Just doesn’t like working on the bikes, or the handskills don’t translate across from the creative stuff (yet)?
They don’t seem to translate. He has handy self taught auto and electrical skills, great at woodworking and blacksmithing, but even when he tries really hard, he struggles with bike stuff. I’ve spoiled him, and always done too much, but always try to include him on maintenance and builds. He’ll get there.