The stupid questions thread.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
2 people in the train carriage, me and an old lady. She is about 4m from me. There is an eye watering fart floating through the air. I didn't fart. I heard nothing...did the old lady fart? Or am I about to have a fight club awakening and find out my alter ego is a 70 year old woman?

stirk

Burner
2 people in the train carriage, me and an old lady. She is about 4m from me. There is an eye watering fart floating through the air. I didn't fart. I heard nothing...did the old lady fart? Or am I about to have a fight club awakening and find out my alter ego is a 70 year old woman?
Once an old nanna sitting next to me kept dropping little extremely stinky farts, very stealth too, I had to get up move carriage it was that bad.

andrew9

Likes Dirt
How. Without going to google. Do I remove these.
I assume socket with extension. Damn free bike with flat tyre.
Yep, do you have a wheel nut x-brace for a car? (that'd probably be too big anyway, I'd reckon)
Some of them you just spin the whole peg off, but I think those ones have a nut inside

Looks like a nice BMX, If you don't want it, I'll pay you double what it cost you!

Last edited:

bennyp1

Likes Dirt
Yep, do you have a wheel nut x-brace for a car? (that'd probably be too big anyway, I'd reckon)
Some of them you just spin the whole peg off, but I think those ones have a nut inside

Looks like a nice BMX, If you don't want it, I'll pay you double what it cost you!
Legend.

I do have a mongoose brawler I will probably give away that this is replacing. One man can only have so many bmxs he never rides.

thatsnotme

Likes Dirt
Beetroot. Why is it the only tinned vegetable that still requires a can opener? Is it too awesome to be contained by a convenient ring-pull can? Are the beetroot and can opener manufacturers in cahoots?

I've googled this, and nada. Why??!!

kwikee

Likes Dirt
why do they run/train racehorses before at dawn? the horses have fuckall to do all day, why not in the arvo?
Plus when they actually do what they are training for, it's in the afternoon.
I think it's from when strappers had other jobs to go to during the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Beetroot. Why is it the only tinned vegetable that still requires a can opener? Is it too awesome to be contained by a convenient ring-pull can? Are the beetroot and can opener manufacturers in cahoots?

Pretty sure I read something about in a civil war text book. It was one of the few concessions given to the south. They clung to it as a last stand against the industrialisation being imposed by the north.

why do they run/train racehorses before at dawn? the horses have fuckall to do all day, why not in the arvo?
Ever seen photos of horse training in the afternoon? It's really fucking boring. Add sunrise and some mist...brilliance.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Because you keep opening the bottom of the can...

Because its coolest before the sun comes up, horses like to be cool...