VIC The raddest bike ever made could be yours...

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Reality hit me, and I've realised I'm just nowhere near rad enough for this monster

Item: 2010(?) Intense SlopeStyle 1 medium
Item Condition: good, some wear but nothing like it should have for it's age
Reason for selling: built while I was stuck at home with a broken back but not broken dreams. Back is mostly ok now, but the dreams aren't - I havn't ridden it in 3-4 years and I probably won't
Price and price conditions: $1200
Extra Info:
2010 intense SS frame, raw
Fox dhx coil rear shock
RS totem air fork, 180mm, straight 1.5 steerer
E13 wheels on pro2 Evo hubs
Shigura brakes, mt5 calipers with zee levers
XT 11 speed driveline
Raceface diabolus crankset
Ks lev dropper post

Will definitely consider dropping price and keeping the shiguras.
Will entertain splitting parts out, but frame and wheels need to be spoken for before I'll pull anything apart.

Everything works just peachy except the travel reduce mode on the forks doesn't work and the dropper has about 10mm of downward movement at full extension.
I can definitely fix the dropper, will attempt to find time for this asap. I don't know anything about the travel mode on the fork though so reluctant to try pulling it apart when its otherwise working fine.

Comes with a spare set of slightly more aggressive 26" tyres
Also comes with a brand new set of dropouts for a 142x12 axle setup if you want to change wheelsets down the track.

Pictures: oh yeah

...I'll see if Tapatalk will.let me update these

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Damn they are a nice bike. I have Slopestyle 2 - love it!
I loved the idea, but it's heavier than my tracer and I've never felt the need to take this out instead of the tracer. I even dragged it all the way up to Falls creek once and it spent the weekend in the hotel room while I played with the tracer. I felt bad, but the heart wants what the heart wants

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
ill take the DELICA and the TOTEMS
The deli is the one thing that's radder than the SS, no deal

...totems are way cool, and I had an idea to put a charger damper in them but it hasn't happened yet. They're a perfect match for the utter beastlyness of the bike too, hard to imagine a noodly little set of 36mm stanchions on it

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
You said you'd call me first @Plankosaurus !!!

I've just burried a grand in the fucking scout!!! Shit shit fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!

I want this pretty bad. Anyone need a kidney? Barely used...
Hahahaha

In all seriousness though, being lazy and forgetful means I can be patient without a massive amount of effort. If this is deadset your bag, just let me know, I'm really not in a hurry so we can probably work something out
(Would much prefer to see it with a yellow smiley face riding it than some rando bookfacer flogging it off for twice the money a day later)

safreek

(Would much prefer to see it with a yellow smiley face riding it than some rando bookfacer flogging it off for twice the money a day later)

I think we all know that wouldn't last, pp riding it.
Some random junkie will be flogging it off on Facebook within a week :mad:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I think we all know that wouldn't last, pp riding it.
Some random junkie will be flogging it off on Facebook within a week :mad:
I choose to believe this is the one that won't get nicked. Or at least that we won't get told about it

...on hold for poods to make a decision,

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This wouldn't be for riding to the shops! It will be too busy gathering dust in my garage next to my (still in parts) 951 and 5 rides a year nomad...and the spare m4x.