The QUICK question thread.....

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
How have people been finding bike bug's postage times?

Got an order that has been processing for 7 days. Never taken that long before.

Litenbror

Eats Squid

Mine just took 4 days for Aus Post to collect, it's usually within 24 hours. Must be getting smashed and probably can't have full staff due to restrictions.

Jpez

Down on the left!

Shit at the moment. They don’t have all the items in stock so scramble to try and find it. But don’t update you. Also ignored two emails before I really cracked the shits. Package is now on its way but took over 3 weeks.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Mine just took 4 days for Aus Post to collect, it's usually within 24 hours. Must be getting smashed and probably can't have full staff due to restrictions.
Shit at the moment. They don’t have all the items in stock so scramble to try and find it. But don’t update you. Also ignored two emails before I really cracked the shits. Package is now on its way but took over 3 weeks.
Ah shit it. Thought so.

New wheelset build and thought I had some spare tubeless valves. I was wrong, so ordered through bike bug.

Felt a little bit dirty this arvo putting a tube in a newly built wheel.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Where would the best place be to order a workshop box of shifter cable inners and outers?
Merlin often have Shimano ones. Sometimes CRC get Clarks, Jagwire or Transfil. Ebay sometimes surprises too.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk