The Photo Snob Thread

Wasn't much around today. But there were two blow flies flying around together. Luckily they sat still for a minute or two.

I also discovered some tiny eggs on a leaf. I wouldn't have a clue at all what they are from and, after looking at the photos of them on the computer, I also think they might be empty. I managed to scrape one off the leaf to show the size of them.
I'll leave the guess work of what it's on up to you.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
currently in love with my 50mm f1.8!

i dont think i have taken it off the camera more then once since i got it.

some photos from the weekend, nothing grand, but a deffinant improvment do you think?

I always wanted to take a photo of this bubbler every time i saw it, dono why.

Dirran, tried something different again.

Lyssa n Jaz, bit grainy, after sunset.

shooting riding in daylight with flashes is so easy! tho it took me a couple of shots to work out that i needed use a higher f. number to get anything in focus. Liam.

me, with liam pressing the button at the right time.

i need an external hard drive asap!

anything you would recommend NOT to get?

thanks
rohan :)

Attachments

Drew.

Eats Squid
If you're interested in my 40d with grip and 24-85 f3.5 lens, PM me with an offer.
My fisheye is sold. 200mm f2.8 is still up for grabs for $800, as is my 24mm f2.8 for $375. C'mon people!

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Drapht @ The Exchange

I like this one for the way it captures the moment and energy. Not technically the best of the night but something about it I like.

As of late I've started to realise that peoples opinions on photos are so diverse. Shooting models they sometimes pick out photos as there favourites, that I would of discarded. Strange how peoples opinion on art is so varying

>Plug for my Facebook page<

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It was probably one of the noisier ones. It is from Facebook to because for some reason I can't upload to flickr from my home computer.