The pet thread, post em up!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Not sure either one of them would stay on the trail and follow me.

The first rabbit to cross their path would coincide with my last sighting of them!
Or if they love you, it's rabbit for dinner!

Dammit, now I'm hungry...

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Wife and the meat sock do wires recues and rehabilitation... mainly lizards and frogs [ we have multiple enclosures and spend about 30 minutes a day giving medicine and taking care of animals in our care] . A few months ago, a chuncky potatoe was abandoned in a public place and we put our hands up to take it (not sure if he or she, we refer to it as a she... so..... yeah) and give it a new home. It had a few issues, and had a rear leg aputated because life is a beeatch... and we are still waiting for the official NPWS docs to allow us to call it ours.... but,.....

Shin chan.jpg

the pig now has it's own godzilla like critter (currently it is is deep sleep inside the custom mega bucks enclosure)..... {we don't have kids and love us some lizards}

so... welcome shin chan to the rotorburn (aka farkin) crew.... and the perons tree frog we released a few days ago has just sparked up and it trying to compete with all the green tree frogs in the frog hotel in the back yard.......

Native critters be the schnizzle (it's what all the kids say 20 years ago - we're sure it's still relevant)...

S

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
These things are definitely pre-production models. One has learnt to "drink". Sticks it's nose in the bowl, blows bubbles, licks off the remnants. We're keeping them in the front room away from the other cat, open the door and get deafened by bird like squawking. Mrs George describes feeding them as "in and outing" the kittens. Syringe milk in the top, then rub their "bits" until liquid, and hopefully soon solids, fall out the bottom. All stuff mum should teach them over the course of about 12 weeks.

But Damn thay cute. And adopting them now saves them from becoming feral and un-catchable later.

1000006115-02.jpeg

1000006111-01.jpeg

binner

Hath shat hymself
we have always been a rescue to basset hounds for the last 25 yrs. I only ever bought a pup once and it was our first breeder Basset which was close to 30 yrs ago now I guess. Since Hector passed we have fostered about 5 bassets, some on there last days some still a few years left. The only thing that gets us all the time is with the older ones is that its expensive vet bills and we don't have them for long but at the end of the day we hope they all had the coolest, loving, happy last few yrs/ months of their life. They are all in boxes too at home so yeah more money for pet angel company :) :) :)
We would never buy a pup again.....always rescue hounds

Jpez

Down on the left!
Got myself a workshop dog. Actually my daughter now has a dog but a 4mth old puppy can’t be left at home so she will be with me 4 days a week.
She’s a rescue. Abandoned litter in NSW. sent to a shelter melbs for some reason then to a first foster with the litter then to a second foster by herself and now with us. Poor thing doesn’t know what the he’ll is going on.
IMG_1232.jpeg