The pet thread, post em up!

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I've scaled back recently which has left me more money for bike stuff..... Only 2 tanks running now, down from 8. one for breeding shrimp and the other is a semi neglected planted hi-tech.
Here's a shot from when I last cleaned it up.

all time favorite fish - Celestial Pearl Danio, had 70 of them at the height of breeding then slowly dwindled to nought.

Now keeping dwarf corydoras in the planted.

I've scaled back recently which has left me more money for bike stuff..... Only 2 tanks running now, down from 8. one for breeding shrimp and the other is a semi neglected planted hi-tech.

Nice. Hey out of curiosity- what's the low-set matting of plants on the left hand side?

Cool. Will be sure to check them out- cut a nice shape & look great en masse. Simple case of propagating by pinching the tops & replanting or they actually throw psuedo-runners themselves?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I love dogs, I get along with dogs better than people actually. I have more time for dogs and get a better conversation from my dog than anyone. ;)

These are our girls; two chocolate Labradors. One is five, her name is Katii and is the one smiling in both shots. She is my Mum's dog actually but vitis weekly and assists in dismantling anything with stuffing. The other girl is my little princess, her name is Matilda. She was born on Australia day so she had to have an Aussie name. She's nine years old and is the most amazing creature I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I hate not being by her side, I'd love to take her everywhere with me, she's the best mate you could ever ask for.

Attachments

stirk

Burner
Silly me I didn't post my new pup, she is a 9 week old brown labrador called Figtree, very cute but already showing signs she is a walking garbage disposal unit.

IMG_20150804_181142.jpg

IMG_20150711_202104.jpg

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
She's gorgeous Stirk, good shape means a good Lab. They are such smart pups, teach her everything you can.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Cool. Will be sure to check them out- cut a nice shape & look great en masse. Simple case of propagating by pinching the tops & replanting or they actually throw psuedo-runners themselves?
Yes very easy to propagate, don't want to derail this thread too much, but trim them once they grow taller than 50mm tall by cutting to half height and replant top. Takes about a month to get a good carpet going under high light and co2 injection. I couldn't give the stuff away fast enough ;)

stirk

Burner
She's gorgeous Stirk, good shape means a good Lab. They are such smart pups, teach her everything you can.
She thanks you for the compliment. Yours look great, love the last photo, very regal.

She already knows sit, come here and a food whistle, of course she gets a treat with the correct response so she learns fast!

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438684166.724207.jpg

Here is my boy Fritz patiently waiting for his dinner. He's an 18 month old German short haired pointer. Very affectionate and clever in a dopey, gangly kind of way.

link1896

Mr Greenfield

all time favorite fish - Celestial Pearl Danio, had 70 of them at the height of breeding then slowly dwindled to nought.

Have scaled down too.

5 tanks down to 2, 2 ponds down to 1.

still have three pairs of breeding bristle nose catfish inside and at least one pair of breeding tandanus catfish in the pond.

Bristle nose are producing 300-500 young a month atm.