The pet thread, post em up!

mitchy_

Llama calmer
I'm not a cat person, but still..................................anyone who puts human clothing on a pet needs to be high fived, in the face, with a chair, made of barbed wire :tsk:
oh i dont do it, my fiancee does... i'm not willing to lose as much blood as her.

still, his jumper looks quite dashing. he's not so much a fan of his spiderman suit though.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
oh i dont do it, my fiancee does... i'm not willing to lose as much blood as her.

still, his jumper looks quite dashing. he's not so much a fan of his spiderman suit though.

Well I 'spose it makes it less of a shock when you get it nutted, he's already had plenty of practice being emasculated......

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Jazz, our crazy Aussie Shepherd - loves to chase me on the bike

AND

Our 4 Burmese cats.... Purrdal Damn It!

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Mannie the greyhound, adopted him a few weeks back. He's a friggen legend.

Attachments

Last edited:

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is Gee, my 5yo Shepherd x Border Collie. Adopted her from the RSPCA early in the year. She's a top dog.
image.jpg

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Burners, meet Crumbs!IMG_1135.jpg
found him at the 'Dog on the tucker box' roadstop - near Gundagai, skin and bones, covered in fleas, and eating food scraps.
Foxy/JR terrier cross with dwarfism...top little fella, and great with my two other pets (4yo children)

###Shown larger than actual size###

binner

Hath shat hymself
Bassett's

My boy n girl.. Sadly both passed away at ripe old ages of 13 and 11....had Hector as a pup and cleo at age 8.... My awesome Bassett's...... I have their rego tags on my car keys and their ashes are with me and some in a garden bed in my back yard..... My coolest of buddies ......

Attachments

stirk

Burner
Burners, meet Crumbs!View attachment 316990
found him at the 'Dog on the tucker box' roadstop - near Gundagai, skin and bones, covered in fleas, and eating food scraps.
Foxy/JR terrier cross with dwarfism...top little fella, and great with my two other pets (4yo children)

###Shown larger than actual size###
Nice one mate, always good to hear of a rescue with a good ending.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
We've had four Samoyeds, three have been rescues. The one purchased dog has been a medical disaster, I'd have a devinci carbon as a milk bar bike if it weren't for that dog.

image.jpg