The last movie you've last watched last

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Mulholland Drive. Uh, yeah, whoa!
That movie is...yeah you're right. Some nice steam in it too.

I recently watched:
- Unforgiven: quite enjoyable with great acting and a good story. Clint Eastwood knows how to make a film.
- Total Recall: the new version. It was enjoyable, had a few similarities to new blade runner. A lot of the CGI looked cartoonish.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Watched Han Solo last night. I thought it was a great movie. Probably 7.5/10 in my opinion. A little underwhelming at times, but it ties in nicely with the rest of the story and leaves a lot to be explained with many tangents one could take in the future for more films.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yeah I was pretty happy with it, saw it on friday. Glad I stayed away from the thread when poopdle started asking about spoilers.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hahahaha...it was enjoyable, and significantly better than the last couple of in series films. I eagerly away for Disney to start making films from a totally different time in space, it will free up their creative licence and allow them to ease up on the cliches and fan service.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
The Incredibles 2. I have waited a very long time for this film, I was not disappointed.
Was magnificent.

Puts most "adult" features to shame for story telling and character development.

Bonus for me, got to see it for free, accompaning my daughter to a birthday party.

Thoroughly enjoyed it, despite being crook as a dog.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Upgrade.. I actually really liked it. There are some holes and it could do with more character development but it's quite watchable and I love the "voice in your head" aspect.

Well worth a watch.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Due to the weather ... and my aches n pains .
I’ve watched two moofies on Sunday
LoganLucky - pretty good worth a watch . Well connected story line , good actors ,some funny bits .
Baby Driver - different take on the bank robber style , a bit ( lot ) darker than than I expected - thought it was a kids movie . Not really !
My other half thought it was stupid ... blah blah something ....

i do want to see Solo and the Incredibles 2 !

Currently watching Impulse - series on youtube , one of the 'premium offerings ' probably not suitable for under 14-15 ( some sexually charged non consensual rapey allegations - character driven ) But the storyline is strong , well acted ,filmed etc .

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Still working my way through F is for family, about to go for a bojack horseman rerun.

Next three weeks couchridden so this thread helps.

Minlak

custom titis
Jurasic World : Fallen Kingdom....

Trying to decide if I want to see it at the movies. I am worried about how people are still getting chased by dinosaurs. You think they would learn by now.

Plow King

Little bit.
The new Jurassic Park.

It was pretty good, some of the plot seemed abit... rushed. It kinda skipped over how some stuff got from point a to point b so quickly.