The last movie you've last watched last

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was a great film, even Wahlberg had some cracker lines amongst many.

Old mate had another good one in 2006, Blood Diamond.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
It's mega rare for me to hang about and watch a theatrical release.

I caught terminator two 3d on Thursday. The teaser trailer was in glorious 4K, the blueray re-release will get 4K, but cinemas cannot play 4K 3D so it was in 2k. Yes, you can see the difference.

So recolour graded to look warmer. Wtf? It's a post apocalyptic sci fi. James Cameron also went and edited out and fixed his errors. The truck in the opening scenes that jumps off the bridge into the water culvert now only looses its windscreens once.

No more of Robert Patrick's ball sack either.

Still, it stands the test of time. Remember this was released in 1991.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
So recolour graded to look warmer. Wtf? It's a post apocalyptic sci fi.
The first 3 are preapocalyptic. Shit don't get postal, until Salvation. Although, it was post Regan, so almost the same thing.

James Cameron also went and edited out and fixed his errors. The truck in the opening scenes that jumps off the bridge into the water culvert now only looses its windscreens once.

How many gears does John's minibike have? Still the original 87?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's mega rare for me to hang about and watch a theatrical release.

I caught terminator two 3d on Thursday. The teaser trailer was in glorious 4K, the blueray re-release will get 4K, but cinemas cannot play 4K 3D so it was in 2k. Yes, you can see the difference.

So recolour graded to look warmer. Wtf? It's a post apocalyptic sci fi. James Cameron also went and edited out and fixed his errors. The truck in the opening scenes that jumps off the bridge into the water culvert now only looses its windscreens once.

Does Arnie still shoot first? I hope he didn't get any help from George Lucas with the repairs.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ah those memories, the local paper/cinema did a deal where you took in their mast head of a paper and got a ticket to a pre release showing (there was also fatal attraction and 2 others I can't remember), lines aroud the block, we got the last tickets to the midday showing. As a huge T1 fan... OMG it was bonkers! What a great film. I thought about going to the re-release, but 3D doesn't do it for me, so didn't

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Oceans 11. Decent plot however it's a little bit corny. My mate's got a theory about the trilogy which I'll test when I get through the other two.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Song to Song (Terrence Malick) - Great cast, interesting cinematography (looks like it was all shot on a gopro) but without a doubt one of the worst films I've seen in a very long time. Robert Mckee said once that excessive voiceover was "sloppy writing", he'd hate this film with a passion as any attempt at a plot comes from maudlin, noodling inner monologues that we don't even care about as the characters are never developed beyond human bubblegum. I'm loathe to give this half a star.

Zam

Likes Dirt
Started watching Chronicles or Riddick last night, complete rubbish and so slow, turned it off after about 40 mins.....

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Probably already been mentioned, but saw Alien Covenant recently and thought it was really entertaining. Nice follow on from Prometheus. Those aliens are still just as scary as in the original Alien movie - especially the way they like to rip themselves out of a human carcass and give a high pitched screech of welcome.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Awww, I missed Alien Covernent. Walked past it on one of those Hoyts DVD vending machines and that was as close as I've been. Have to see it soon.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk