The gaming thread

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Almost tempted to bite the bullet and upgrade my 360 to the Xbox one. With the new one S due for release at $549 with 2tb Hdd it's looking pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here. Although I've gone retro with 360 Serious Sam HD from the local game emporium cheap arse bargain bin.

Something about big guns and big enemies with no real storyline to mention is just a bunch of fun and pretty entertaining. Sure beats election coverage.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
It's winter and cold, so doom is keeping me warm while I shit my pants playing at night with headphones. It's so goood.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
Dunno if anyone else is into rally games. I've always wanted one on my iPhone but they have always been shit. I loved Real Racing 1+2 but as soon as EA bought Firemint Real Racing 3 was a frustrating, disappointing bloated piece of crap.

Hello Rush Rally 2:

http://toucharcade.com/2016/06/20/rush-rally-2-review/

This game is genuinely impressive. It uses procedurally generated graphics so despite have 7 rally locations it weighs in at 120Mb. It even has the 20km long Pikes Peak stage. The game has been made by one dude who has big plans to expand it further. There is a single payment to purchase with full access to the game and no in app purchases.

I'm 10 hours in and loving it. If you like racing games this will rock your world.

fridgie

Likes Dirt
Been getting bored at night so dragged out the wii and chucked in old faithful - house of the dead overkill. I still got it.....

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
I was curious on the price for bf1 so checked origin,, they wanted 117 AUD for standard and 144 for delux.

Lmao. What have ea been smoking.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I sobbed uncontrollably when i realised i had to wait until november........
Ah mate, it's not that far away! Just make sure you get it in November and not have it tucked under the Christmas tree.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Nice, a use for all those double jump skull crack skills I've been learning in doom - the line for my wee little NES

(it's funny how much want there is here even though I have all these games on my phone, the raspberry pi in the car, the xbox in the bedroom, and the arcade coffee table in the loungeroom)