The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Many years ago, there was a Dr Who Monster that looked a LOT like the Spuddler. I think it was an early stage Krynoid from 'The Seeds of Doom'

Haakon

has an accommodating arse

Jabubu

let you google that for me

Flow-Rider

Burner
I saw the headline and thought typical Liberals. Then I saw him...... hmmmmmm. Projection much?

You'd think someone like that should know better, but it proves to me in many instances that the education system advances the wrong type of people in this country. Seen heaps of this discriminatory and racist shit happen in Qlds schools, it's what made me hate the state education system at an early age.

When I was at Woolies the other day I saw a young lady of colour, 50ish kgs ringing wet being trained up as a trolley pusher. Poor girl with her weight struggled to start 10 trolleys to roll. I came to the realisation that Australia is still practically the same place it was when my parents came to Australia in the 60s, the only jobs they got as new migrants were the jobs that no one wanted to do, very hard labour and low paid jobs.

Last edited: