Spicers, Hidden Vale

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
(Just to confirm day and time and to repeat earlier post)
Range mobil at 6am on the 31st, if its alright I'll put my hand up for a lift as the family will need our car.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What time are you looking at finishing up down there?

I'm keen but have some convincing to do at home
I would say 4 or so hrs of riding will be enough for most, so we should be back in Toowoomba by 1-2pm, depending on where we stop for lunch on the way home.

I've updated the first post with all the relevant info so any late comers dont need to read the whole thread.

LaverdaDave

Likes Bikes
Confirmed at Spicers

Just thought I'd push this back to the top.
Has anyone confirmed its business as usual down there over this time of year?
Who's still coming?
Who wants a seat in my ute?
Yes. I have confirmed with Spicers. Cost is $10 per person. Sign it at reception at 7am.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Righto to sumarise:

Seating. Luke has grabbed my spare seat.

Jason has 3 spare seats?

Louis, Masso and Pete can probably all squeeze in with Jason.

Dave Archer and Shane Archibald are also coming down but not sure on whether they will have any spare seats.

LaverdaDave also has a spare seat in his car.

Steve has not confirmed but showed earlier interest.

Matt also showed interest but has not confirmed.

Looks like around 10 riders which will be a good show. Make sure you pack spare tubes as it is rocky in places and plenty of water as it will be hot down there. Jason don't forget to pack extra Stan's for all of your tubeless burping.

Gripo

Eats Squid
I will be now able to make it tomorrow.

There will be a spare seat and a position for a bike on my car.

John

XCRider94

Likes Dirt
hi guys

i might be able to go .. i will just have to see if im busy or not

went down to spicers yesterday and was awesome... couple spots on the tracks are pretty muddy

boltz

Likes Dirt
Yep, I'm coming. I can share fuel cost with someone, or take the Patrol, which will have space for a couple of bikes and passengers.

Gripo

Eats Squid
Few of my details.....

My bike rack is a gripsport downhill jobbie which holds bikes on via crank holders making it carbon frame friendly but will mark cranks......bring a piece of cut off tube that will slip over your crank arm (after taking pedal off)....hopfully this should ward off any marking.

I will b able to get another bike in the back of the wagon if you can remove your front wheel.....meaning I can take me & two other people

Bring a towel to through over the seat for your sweaty arses.....

Fuel will be on me.....

Finally..... I must be back in Twba by 2pm! so thi means finishing up around 1pm at OHV.

See you'all in the morn.....
John

Last edited:

nimrodx

Likes Dirt
I'm intending coming along too.

If there is some spill-over in the morning, I can certainly take another rider (or more).
Though I am aiming to be home by 13:00.
Bike rack is rubbish though -- really only holds two bikes without damage.

How much rain have they had?

Matt