Spicers, Hidden Vale

LaverdaDave

Likes Bikes
EDIT- Meet @ Mobil on the Range at 6am on Saturday the 31st. I would say 4 or so hrs of riding will be enough for most, so we should be back in Toowoomba by 1-2pm, depending on where we stop for lunch on the way home.

There seems to be a few hours of riding at Spicers. I plan to take a run down over the next couple of weeks. Maybe ride a few tracks in the morning, take a break for lunch and do some additional tracks in the afternoon. Anyone interested?
I can take my bike plus one other on my carrier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gripo

Eats Squid
Yes, I'm interested.......pending date/what I will be working, the more notice for me the better I can plan......work/family etc.

Have my own tpt, with a spare position on the bike rack for a passenger.......

LaverdaDave

Likes Bikes
Now we are four

So is we take two cars we could be 4 riders. My days are very flexible. I work for myself and work tapers off from here to early January so any time would suit me. Anytime 27th through to 1st would be easy

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd be keen also. Either a sat/sun or one of Wednesdays between Xmas & the 9th. I was talking to a few others about doing a day at mt Joyce one day soon aswell. I've got a dual cab & could fit 4 bikes & ppl comfortably

LaverdaDave

Likes Bikes
Suggested Date

Then lets pencil in the 31st December. If that date does not work for you then please propose another date. Cost is $10 per person at Spicers for the day. It's about 1hour drive from Tmba. Can I propose 9am at Hidden Vale. And if all that suits we can arrange transport.

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
Then lets pencil in the 31st December. If that date does not work for you then please propose another date. Cost is $10 per person at Spicers for the day. It's about 1hour drive from Tmba. Can I propose 9am at Hidden Vale. And if all that suits we can arrange transport.
Any time on the 31st would suit well.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
31st sounds good to me. Wonder if it would be worthwhile leaving a little earlier to try and beat the heat?

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just thought I'd push this back to the top.
Has anyone confirmed its business as usual down there over this time of year?
Who's still coming?
Who wants a seat in my ute?