Shorty40 Send off ride

siz

Eats Squid
Listen Yup yawl...

Shorty40, aka Dan, is heading south to Woolongong real soon.
So i thought we could all get together and do what we have started doing by giving him a Qld send off last ride.

Heres the lowdown.

The Plans:
Ride date is Saturday 17th November.

The Place:
First hit Mapo at 8.30am then stop for lunch/beers/wedges at Mapo pub.
Then if everyones up for it, head back south to Beerburrum to finish the arvo off.
Brisbane Departure Time will be 7am sharp if ya coming with me to hit the track no later than 8.30am as mentioned.

Whose Invited:
Shorty40,
All Yups are required to attend and no shit!
All Others associated Shorty40 or any Yups, that think they may be able to get up there with a few mates with shuttles are more than welcome....
ie, MadMatt & Co, :mad:Matt & Co, Blackie & Co, Coopsy & Co, Alpinestar12 & Co, Mazzer & Co.....I have prob missed a few so hit up the thread!!!

Now then for that rough subject of SHUTTLES...
THERE WILL BE AN AGREED UPON FEE!!!!:D
I'll hopefully be taking my Commodore with trailer for 5 blokes/bikes.
Anyone else that can help with shuttles will be greatly appreciated....
You all know how to organise yourselves by now, surely!:rolleyes:

So Anyhow, post up here if ya keen and we'll try to get the peeps up there for the Shorty40 send off!!

:cool:

Last edited:

Shorty40

Likes Dirt
Im touched by this gesture. Obviously I'll be there :cool:

And not 'touched' in that way Binner :D

Lets hope i have a bike by then :p :eek:

siz

Eats Squid
Shuttle kok

The other option i have is to take up my Patrol ute and meet ya's up there, in that case i can take one other with me and meet everyone up there.
I will be able to fit a total of 7 bikes/riders on board once up there....up to 14 if i take the trailer, kinda risky/dangerous/jam packed though:eek:

Just a thought for now, lets wait till we see a few more numbers first then decide what options there are to make is easier for yawl.;)

Shorty40

Likes Dirt
Siz wannabe

yeah I better come , after all shorts will be buying my dhr so he better see how a real rider pushes it to its limits..............;)

I got 3 spaces in my ute so let us know...;)
I have pretty much decided on a Sunday mate...............now where did that bandwagon go ?

Doggy said:
shouldnt it be....see how a real rider pushes it??
Pushing is far better than backing up :p

EMF

Eats Squid
stuck with the square toobing

yeah I better come , after all shorts will be buying my dhr so he better see how a real rider pushes it to its limits..............;)

I got 3 spaces in my ute so let us know...;)
DHR to stay

we have the EMF and the Shanbo locked in sizkok

binner

Hath shat hymself
mt

I have pretty much decided on a Sunday mate...............now where did that bandwagon go ?

Pushing is far better than backing up :p

sounds good, great frames...I remember jumping on to Toods sunday for the first run down Mt C on it and it was like I had ridden it for months....;)

toodles

Wheel size expert
sounds good, great frames...I remember jumping on to Toods sunday for the first run down Mt C on it and it was like I had ridden it for months....;)
Yeah the sundays are solid... just sucks eveyone has one. I'd almost go a different bike just to shove it to the man... But that'd be silly.

Doggy

Inconceivable!
If you are sick of the Sunday......I can swap you for my Atomik:D. Only ridden on Sundays by an old granny to church;)

Shorty40

Likes Dirt
binner said:
Yeah the sundays are solid... just sucks eveyone has one. I'd almost go a different bike just to shove it to the man... But that'd be silly.
I agree - I rode a Sunday for a few rides and was blown away - but then again after the Shore any DH rig would have felt great on a DH track.

As toodles said though, I considerd the DHR as it does the same job as a Sunday but it is different.

But the people have spoken - there wouldnt be so many Sundays around if they were shit (hoping that theory doesn't apply to Huffy's :eek:)

MadMatt

The MiniMan
Dan ,,, i`ll talk with the boys & see if we can organise it , i`m keen & will miss you lots, But we`ll have a pin with ya before you go hopfully, maybe have a drinky (or 10) afterwards too

cheers bloke
Matt

Shorty40

Likes Dirt
Siz has taken care of me with a loan bike for the ride as the Sunday doesnt arrive til December :D

Sounds like its going to be a big day :cool:

binner

Hath shat hymself
family presses

Hey Dan, sorry but I wont make it to your ride off. I have my daughters gymnastics carnival and my cousins birthday to go to next Sat dee....

have a good ride and good luck down south......;)

Last edited: