Rotorburn postal service

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Glad to see the end of that @Lucaw, 4:30pm today, was meant to be picked up yesterday at 2pm :mad:

Every step of the way with this Rotorburn Postage job was absolutely fucked !

If any Burner needs something from Tassie, Luca has a big pay it forward debt to offload.

Be careful on that bike, its jinxed.

Lucaw

Next in line
Glad to see the end of that @Lucaw, 4:30pm today, was meant to be picked up yesterday at 2pm :mad:

Every step of the way with this Rotorburn Postage job was absolutely fucked !

If any Burner needs something from Tassie, Luca has a big pay it forward debt to offload.

Be careful on that bike, its jinxed.

View attachment 374610
If I’d known it would be such a hassle, I wouldn’t have bought it

ozzybmx

I scarpered to Victoria, to hide from all responsibility.
I was climbing mountains here :oops:

Abusive messages from the 14yr old sellers mother, accusing me of things and insinuating pretty nasty stuff, when I stopped responding, she continued her rant of txt messages.

I had a total of 25 messages from the seller and 12 from his mother, 3 days later she delivered the missing part.

ozzybmx

What part was it?
The kid went to give me an extra swingarm that apparently him and Lucaw had agreed on and the mother yelled at him for giving stuff away (in front of me), its was a bit of an uncomfortable situation, I actually felt for the kid as he was not at fault, it then became apparent that the swingarm was advertised as part of the sale but the mother 'SAID' she had told him to take it off the ad the day before... which it wasn't.

I don't know what went on between Lucaw and the seller but the mother started on me, telling me that I should drive back and get it as I should have been aware what was agreed :mad: I said that I would not be doing another 28km round trip to get something that was her fault and to deal with the buyer (Lucaw)

She then insinuated that it was all very strange that an older man was doing favours for a 15yr old from Tasmania that he didnt know and what was I expecting to get out of it... and she did not know what to do about the whole situation. I stopped replying after that. She still went on a few more txt rants.

This went on from Tuesday to Thursday when they delivered the swingarm to the bottom of my driveway.

FYI: The seller was a 14yr old boy, Lucaw is 15yrs old and ozzybmx is 48.

Was not the simple postage deal I was expecting.

Last edited:

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
The kid went to give me an extra swingarm that apparently him and Lucaw had agreed on and the mother yelled at him for giving stuff away (in front of me), its was a bit of an uncomfortable situation, I actually felt for the kid as he was not at fault, it then became apparent that the swingarm was advertised as part of the sale but the mother 'SAID' she had told him to take it off the ad the day before... which it wasn't.

I don't know what went on between Lucaw and the seller but the mother started on me, telling me that I should drive back and get it as I should have been aware what was agreed :mad: I said that I would not be doing another 28km round trip to get something that was her fault and to deal with the buyer (Lucaw)

She then insinuated that it was all very strange that an older man was doing favours for a 15yr old from Tasmania that he didnt know and what was I expecting to get out of it... and she did not know what to do about the whole situation. I stopped replying after that. She still went on a few more txt rants.

FYI: The seller was a 14yr old boy, Lucaw is 15yrs old.

The next day, they delivered the swingarm to the bottom of my driveway.

Jesus. You did well mate.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt

FYI: The seller was a 14yr old boy, Lucaw is 15yrs old and ozzybmx is 48.

The next day, they delivered the swingarm to the bottom of my driveway.

Hectic!