Rotorburn postal service

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
It was the grips that sold it

You're a legend mate, appreciate the assist. Let me know where to send the cashola, and I'll come and visit you / harcourt when Dan lets us out to play

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Who gets this bike, bro? Nice score!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Hi Y'all
Is there anyone that lives in Baulkham hills area in Sydney that can pick up a free frame for me...need to be done tonight if possible (Sat 12 dec)
thanks.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Is anyone coming from Melbourne to Canberra or Sydney in the near future and could fit a bike in? Happy to compensate you for your help.

Beaker74

Likes Dirt
Is anyone coming from Melbourne to Canberra or Sydney in the near future and could fit a bike in? Happy to compensate you for your help.
Would that perhaps be a Banshee Prime sized bike?
Can't help you unfortunately. I need someone to bring it up to the Sunshine Coast

iconic

Likes Dirt
Anybody in Albury keen to pickup a bike for me to post to Brisbane? Cheers!

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Anybody in Albury keen to pickup a bike for me to post to Brisbane? Cheers!

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
I can @iconic!
Got a newborn, so may not be the best person if you're on a super tight schedule, but happy to help if I can. Send me a PM.

moorey

call me Mia
If this falls through, I’ve got friends who can collect. I couldn’t post until I catch up with them though. Could be a couple of months. (Saw them yesterday. Doh)

Slow moe

Likes Dirt
Hi all, not bike related (sorry), but looking for someone that can bring 4 boxes of tiles from melbourne (Richmond or Heidelberg west) to anywhere near canberra. Boxes shouldn't be too big (200mm x 200mm tiles with 25 per box). Happy to discuss alcoholic or other reasonable compensation.
Cheers