Rotorburn equivalent for utes? - Haakon vs The World

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
IMHO...ANCAP is a load of shit
Don't crash it, don't plan in crashing it by driving correctly, and stay away from lunatics on the road.
If the car suits your budget, you like it and you are prepared to carry out any issues that may arise from a cheaper car, I say go for it...Haters gonna hate.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Don't crash it, don't plan in crashing it by driving correctly, and stay away from lunatics on the road.
If the car suits your budget, you like it and you are prepared to carry out any issues that may arise from a cheaper car, I say go for it...Haters gonna hate.
Except Mahindra. Just no.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Yes and no, coming back from Sat track day I was on a road I know well, car in front moved into the right turning lane, I was pretty much at the rear bumper when the driver steered left into my lane to turn right. Nannies kicked in as did the oh shit steer left reflex. That was just before a tight left hand corner. For some the only thing that would avoid a crash either with the numbnut who turns left to go right or the Armco on the left would be the autobraking whatever that is called. No reason to be alert to such a manoeuvre.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Just take ratings with a grain of salt, and understand what goes into them.

5 star

vs 3 star a decade later.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
This was one of China’s first proper efforts at selling cars into the EU that sparked some rapid improvements in their industry.