recomend me some techno

Suprez

Likes Dirt
yep Nick Skitz
Older Nick Skitz albums were alright, but the new stuff is just commercial dance mixes bashed out every couple of months and really starting to lose any sort of originality.

I'm a bit of a trance fan myself, get yourself into some Tiesto (theres a reason why he is voted the no. 1 DJ in the world), Armin Van Buuren (world no. 2) and Ferry Corsten goes down alright too.

There used to be some CD compilations from Germany back in the early-mid nineties called 'Rave Massacre' and 'Rave Mission'. There is some pretty raw techno on those albums which beats alot of the commercial shit going around touting itself as 'techno'.

Mo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
no newer Nick Skitz is mad as, i swear by it, he is a legend in my books.

topher

Likes Dirt
that is the most random selection i have ever ever seen, there is styles from so many genres

you should probably sort them properly.
I like to think of it as a well rounded collection

yeah, i should it was just a quick flick through the cd collection to give some recommendations.

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
I'm a bit of a trance fan myself, get yourself into some Tiesto (theres a reason why he is voted the no. 1 DJ in the world), Armin Van Buuren (world no. 2) and Ferry Corsten goes down alright too.
Finally Armin gets a mention, absolutely love him, every single song he has created just has an epic feel about it, not too mention the euphoric value. True Trance.

If you are looking for a more electro thing can't go past ze frenchie, Kavinsky. Also Justice, Busy P, Erol Alkan. Well actually the whole Ed Banger's label.

J-Dogg69

Likes Bikes
Unfortunately, most youngens dont seem to "appreciate" these finer artists...
yeah im just making that change now - finding this thread was gold for me coz i wanted to know what you people wanted without any influence from advertisement like whos better backed with money. my first cd in this direction was hardtrance anthems vol1 i thought it was tops. thanks heaps

down_hillbilly

Likes Dirt
Benny Benassi - Satisfaction

Angerfist - Dance with the wolves, Raise your fist, Jumpstyle RMX, Ubermensch, I accept my destiny

Nick Skitz

DJ Pavo

DJ Zano

Fear factory have one called TS1000 or something just cant remember what it was called.