Quotes From some old guy at work.. (Warning: fiction drug references and swearing)

MasterOfReality

After forever
'I'll use her shit as toothpaste, I will' - central qld miner going on about a girl that he liked.

'She has a ass like a 12 year old boy' - this one is wrong on so many levels, again coming from a central qld miner.

'Its a cunt's hair past 3' - my old man responding to my polite request of the time.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
'I'll use her shit as toothpaste, I will' - central qld miner going on about a girl that he liked.

'She has a ass like a 12 year old boy' - this one is wrong on so many levels, again coming from a central qld miner.

'Its a cunt's hair past 3' - my old man responding to my polite request of the time.
Do all three of those quotes happen to come from the same person?

MasterOfReality

After forever
Do all three of those quotes happen to come from the same person?
Hehe no, my old man wasn't a miner, he was 1st Officer on various bulk carriers and supertankers over his 35 year working life. The similarity between the guys on the ships and the guys underground is remarkable.

The first I heard at Central Colliery, the second I heard at Newlands Mine.

who...?

Likes Dirt
"Shes got a face like a droped pie"

"Shes got a face like a half chewed minty"

"Im so hungry i could eat the ass out of a dead horse"

"Your like bowling ball, every one fingers you and then throws you in the gutter"- Refering to some one who likes to sleep around a lot

"Shes got a face like a tin of bashed crabs"

"Dryer then a nuns cunt"

Retail assistant- "Would you like a bag with that sir?" Customer- "No thanks mate shes in the car"

Last edited:

maxybon1234

Likes Dirt
I want to die like my Grandmother did, peacfully in her sleep. Not screaming like the rest of the people in the car.

sweating like michael jackson at a wiggles concert

i'd hit it like a 747

i'd rather chew rusty staples

if you cant drink until she's hot, turn the lights off

it's like a real relationship, except you're the chick and she's the dude...

faster than an ethiopian with a maccas voucher

i work like you fuck - quick, easy, and straight to the point.

Faith3_Nobbi-man

Likes Dirt
"hi. you suck"
"your mums so stupid she thinks she braught you off ebay"

-----------------------------
Dust, A bike, Weres the rider?????, "dont worry, he can fly"..*superman no-hander no-lander*= "i think i went and stacked myself retarded"

4xboy

Likes Dirt
"I got more work than a one legged ass kicker in a ass kicking compertition"
I still dont realy get it

"Your shivering like a dog shitting razor blades"