Quotes From some old guy at work.. (Warning: fiction drug references and swearing)

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not mine :)

Here is one from an old job. I was a deckhand on the some of the charter ferries in Sydney, and one of the skippers would tell this story whenever he had the chance.

He was making (ie coming alongside) a wharf in a rather large ferry, when a smaller boat got in the way. They had words and the bloke in the little boat said: "I won't be very long". The ferry skipper replied: "If you don't move you won't be very wide either".

dh damo

Likes Dirt
"hi. you suck"
"your mums so stupid she thinks she braught you off ebay"

-----------------------------
Dust, A bike, Weres the rider?????, "dont worry, he can fly"..*superman no-hander no-lander*= "i think i went and stacked myself retarded"
Sorry but there just really bad. I love pinned---> one. :)

toodles

Wheel size expert
I work with heaps of tradies, ex-military guys and general louts... some of their sayings -

"As full as a coon's Valiant"
"Useless as tits on a bull"
"Completely undefuckable"

There's heaps more... like hundreds. One particular one is my fav but it really shouldn't be posted here as it makes the rest sound like fairy tales.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
you're about as helpful as a hernia - useless f*ck

tighter than a nun's nasty - stingy motherf*cker

get a dog up ya - get a dog up ya (if you need me to explain.. then get a dog up ya)

she has the mental capacity of a doorknob with down syndrome..

right, someone get me some rope and a beartrap - a mate planning to have a big night at the pub

Staunch

Eats Squid
To quote Jeremy Clarkson...
"Children come out of the womb faster than that!" - Slow driving.
Or "You just might get killed to death"

Got a new one

"Rare as an STP" - heard that at the skatepark or jumppark....I forget which one

Last edited:

GOD12A

Likes Dirt
I used to play professional paintball and this was said at an "interstate pre tournament drinking shindig":
"...im gonna a$$ fu(k you in the face!!"

Hahahaaa
For the tournament most of my team had it scribbled on our hoppers (thing on top that feeds the balls into gun) and got a few weird looks from the refs checking our guns etc... Maybe you just had to be there...

Mark :)

enjoi

Likes Bikes
From a skydive instructer walking past a student doing practice deployments on the ground.

"Fuckkkkk that was low"

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Cloak

"Freakin mormons with their freakin dress shirts and ties and secret underwear and always ringing my doorbell at dinner time when i'm trying to eat my...
...delicious crab meat."

"Hey ah would you happen to have like a fork or something that I could buy, ah, um, I have a can of spaghetti but nothing to eat it with, maybe a fork, or um... a spoon, ooh if you have a spork!"

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=JepOL9EMDqU

Last edited: