Pretty Funny how stupid americans are

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You can't really say that Americans are ALL that stupid. But I guess it is a testament to their ignorance.

Tomas

my mum says im cool
She is stupid AND American.

Saying 'Stupid Americans' is wrong, there have been many many smart Americans.

Make the distinction, or its racisim.

daever

lunatic rant extraordinaire
I totally knew there was somthing strange about rainbows ever since one killed my dog a few years back. It all makes sense now.

S.

ex offender
Isn't "America" a nation, not a race?
Yerp, technically that would be nationalism...

Calling all Americans stupid when they were the ones who invented most of the technology you're currently using to post this crap on the internet is somewhat ironic.

daever

lunatic rant extraordinaire
We all know American's aren't stupid...much... so I like to think of this thread as more of a joke.

...On to business, What are we going to do about the iminent rainbow threat?

Any suggestions?

trail-blaze

Likes Dirt
We all know American's aren't stupid...much... so I like to think of this thread as more of a joke.

...On to business, What are we going to do about the imminent rainbow threat?

Any suggestions?
Make more and more so we can finally get those pots of gold at the end of the fuckers. Ok so if you want to fly to america(because thats where the stuff is oozing out of the ground) with me we can go buy some sprinklers to get the pots of gold out of the rain bows we will be millionaires.

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt

...On to business, What are we going to do about the iminent rainbow threat?

Any suggestions?
Turn and face into the sun, so that you can't see them...

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Spanky loves hitting up a few beers then watching that freaky ladies video's... cant stop laughing at the rainbows one..... there's also a great one about plane contrails and stuff being sprayed into the air by 'the government'

the best ones are the terroristic Actions of the Helicopters....

spanky

p.s. Its also pretty uncool to paint a whole nation with the 'stupid brush'..... spanky does agree they have some that need to be highlighted... but spanky once met a nice intelligent amerikan, once... while I worked for an amerikan company...

Last edited: