Pretty Funny how stupid americans are

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
We all know American's aren't stupid...much... so I like to think of this thread as more of a joke.

...On to business, What are we going to do about the imminent rainbow threat?

Any suggestions?

We need a preemptive strike against water.

Thank you Colbert

Binaural

Eats Squid
Yerp, technically that would be nationalism...

Calling all Americans stupid when they were the ones who invented most of the technology you're currently using to post this crap on the internet is somewhat ironic.
Absolutely, and the OP's posting record adds a touch of ironic icing to a delicous irony cake. Anyone who wants to call Yanks stupid as a group should take a look at the nobel prizewinners list sometime, even if a fairly fat percentage post-WW2 is made up of Europeans who moved there due to Jewish ancestry etc. It is fair, though to call them blinkered - I recall that a very low proportion of the population even own a passport, and many I've met around the world tended to over-idealise the virtues of their home country to a fairly stupid extent.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
You have to remember it is probably just a very good joke.
Also there are dumb people all over the world but people in eg Moldavia wont necessarily be declaring their ignorance on You tube as do uninhibited "Americans".
That the education system in USA is rather inward looking + the media esp TV is dominated by capitalist interests so its not really made to inform people.
I started a thread a few months ago after twice stuff was posted from USA w no country on the address just Yackandandah Victoria + the sellers wondered why it didnt get to me .

Binaural

Eats Squid
That the education system in USA is rather inward looking + the media esp TV is dominated by capitalist interestsso its not really made to inform people.
Eh? Speaking of ignorance, I'd note that capitalist media around the world make hideous amounts of money providing information and entertainment. That more people are not well informed about, say, international affairs, says more about their viewing preferences than the industry's willing to provide this information. The most un-informative media systems in the world are those found in non-capitalist countries.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Binaural is right about repressive regimes + dictatorships etc+ it really is people choices but I was thinking more about OECD countries + democracies such as India .

Jimass

Eats Squid
Hehehe. Its like at the end of that youtube video when you hear the siren, " Huh?" "Oh shit, cops. Hide the weedm Hide the weed," Hehehe. But as said above not all Americans are stupid, some are quite smart, but as such not every one is. I'll leave it at that.

Cheers Jack.