Possibly stolen stuff on bookface

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
This one's so hot I'm almost convinced it's the sole cause of global warming

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Hotter than lava, those grips/tyres have alot more than 10 rides on them (unless those rides have all been ultra marathons...)

Minlak

custom titis
This one's so hot I'm almost convinced it's the sole cause of global warming

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
The easy way to tell if any of these are stolen is the pedals - if it comes with pedals its stolen

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
He’s dropped $500 of the price since I last looked at it, I’m not touching it.
I reckon ”doesn’t have original front wheel” is code for “I found it locked up by just it’s front wheel so I removed the wheel, stole the bike and am now trying to see it real fast…”

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I reckon ”doesn’t have original front wheel” is code for “I found it locked up by just it’s front wheel so I removed the wheel, stole the bike and am now trying to see it real fast…”
Switching a few easy changed parts is also a common technique used to disguise stolen bikes..."naaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh braaaaaaahhhhhh. This sick skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid wagooooooooon isn't the stolen one. Loooooooooooook at the diffdiffdifffsifffffffeeeeerrrrrrrrnt wheels and seat. Thaaaaaaaat shitssssssss custom."

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Switching a few easy changed parts is also a common technique used to disguise stolen bikes..."naaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh braaaaaaahhhhhh. This sick skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid wagooooooooon isn't the stolen one. Loooooooooooook at the diffdiffdifffsifffffffeeeeerrrrrrrrnt wheels and seat. Thaaaaaaaat shitssssssss custom."
fluent gasser...... you need to move house!