Possibly stolen stuff on bookface

EZZA 84

Likes Bikes
This came up yesterday but now it’s sold. Obviously stolen but she was very helpful and responded very fast to msgs until I asked whether she had sale receipt and manuals etc :D
Funny as the only other item she has listed for sale is a $400 Gucci hat, only worn for 5 mins....

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
This came up yesterday but now it’s sold. Obviously stolen but she was very helpful and responded very fast to msgs until I asked whether she had sale receipt and manuals etc :D
Funny as the only other item she has listed for sale is a $400 Gucci hat, only worn for 5 mins....
View attachment 360726View attachment 360727
Either that or her partner will never get her to sell a bike for him again.....
" You sold it for how much??!!!!!!"

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Holy OMG I've totally stolen this thing batman!

What the hell is he thinking with that post. Or, is this like the guys on FB for a while that were selling things like wheel reflectors, cassette guards, etc just for a wind up...

Flow-Rider

Burner
Holy OMG I've totally stolen this thing batman!

What the hell is he thinking with that post. Or, is this like the guys on FB for a while that were selling things like wheel reflectors, cassette guards, etc just for a wind up...
I think it's fake and possibly some type of scam, allegedly the pic of the bike comes from overseas but notice he advertised in Gympie and the bike is located on the Gold Coast, they're like opposite coasts from each other.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think it's fake and possibly some type of scam, allegedly the pic of the bike comes from overseas but notice he advertised in Gympie and the bike is located on the Gold Coast, they're like opposite coasts from each other.
It's all Queensland...one big sweaty stink bucket of Queenslanders!

And you're all blind. That is a Bob sled