Pikes or argyles for what i do?

DeeMax

Likes Dirt
Pikes Vs Argyles. I reckon admis should start a Poll !!!
POLL TIME!!!!!! Pikes VS Argyles, Vote now!!! You'll get a clear answer from that mate.

ryno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pikes Vs Argyles. I reckon admis should start a Poll !!!
POLL TIME!!!!!! Pikes VS Argyles, Vote now!!! You'll get a clear answer from that mate.
or you could say Pikes and end this stupid thread

On ya bike

Likes Bikes
Go the pikes,
few reasons why

you want to ride street. im pretty sure you can adjust pikes from 80-140... 80 for being street at 140 for huck

DJ- youd want about 80-100, so you can adjust whenever you want. you cant with argyles.

4X- you can adjust to about 110-120 for some hardcore 4X :cool:

although argyles are cool and fresh, id go pikes.

Ryder321

Likes Dirt
I read in a magasine that argyles are similar to pikes, tehy are jst stronger in areas liek the upper tubes that make them stronger for dirt and stuff. i have soem argyles and ride park and dirt and they run very nicely. only problem is they occasionally bottom out.
Get some harder springs or lose some weight:D

mitchy123

Likes Dirt
argyles are siic. i think they are way bettter then pikes because of how much stronger and stiffer they are.

ryno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
argyles are siic. i think they are way bettter then pikes because of how much stronger and stiffer they are.
Well i guess it does come down to what You the buyer would rather have, Stiff and 'Stronger' forks or the better ones....tough decision:rolleyes:

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well i guess it does come down to what You the buyer would rather have, Stiff and 'Stronger' forks or the better ones....tough decision:rolleyes:
I would rather have the "Stronger/Stiff" forks, Because they are the better ones.

ryno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How are arygles better than pikes:confused::confused:

post up how and if you are correct i will make an apologie.

please dont say that they are stronger or i will ring your neck

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I ride park.........
And they are stronger.

baden72

Likes Bikes

I ride park.........
And they are stronger.
Thats not an explanation.
yeah it is. argles are simply better than pikes because of the fact that pikes are easier to brake (argles are stronger), although I would like to see somone try.

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thats not an explanation.
Think about it buddy.

Thank you Matt!

Derelikt get it through your head, 'they are stronger' is not a reason!
So you'd rather weaker forks to ride Park because they are "Better"? STFU and get it right.

yeah it is. argles are simply better than pikes because of the fact that pikes are easier to brake (argles are stronger), although I would like to see somone try.
Thank you! somebody has brains around here.

ryno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so you are basically saying that you would take the best argles (i don't know what they are) over pike 454??

|Matt|

Banned
so you are basically saying that you would take the best argles (i don't know what they are) over pike 454??
I'd argue that 426's are better than 454, simply because they have a 4130 steerer.

How many broken Pikes have you seen (post 05...that means after ;) ) ?

I've not seen one. I've heard of a number of bent Argyles, never heard of any problems with Pikes, other than a broken Motion Control damper in ONE AIR model.