Photo a Day VI - Selection Thread

.:Alan:.

Likes Dirt
soooo error 99. any chance i can change dates for a few days later, stopped me from getting a few photos i had planned

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
soooo error 99. any chance i can change dates for a few days later, stopped me from getting a few photos i had planned
Might push Callan to start it off on the 12th then. Because Drew has work conflicts at the moment, and didn't get a date in till later when all the spots were full. Might just put you on the 29th and Drew on the 30th.

syko

Likes Dirt
i regret to inform you all that i am unable to participate in this P.A.D i am sorry but i will be back and on fire soon!

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
Callan Robison sweet pad
12 hours ago · Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall

Andrew Leitch Yeah, after initially giving me the date I wanted, then taking it away, Ewan gave me a date right in the middle of a bunch of uni essays and shit, so there was no way i was going to get one done.
5 hours ago

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
Callan Robison sweet pad

Andrew Leitch Yeah, after initially giving me the date I wanted, then taking it away, Ewan gave me a date right in the middle of a bunch of uni essays and shit, so there was no way i was going to get one done.
5 hours ago
**Dislike**

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Callan Robison sweet pad

5 hours ago
Well thanks for letting me know that..

I had to change it as I had already put someone on that day, I PM'ed Leitch back right after I realized the mistake, but there was no reply - which I could have done some re-shuffling if he had told me he couldn't make the day.

Last edited:

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As for today's, I knew Ben was a pull out a while back, gave me some notice and Hotazell said he could fill in.. So we will see what happens there.