Photo a Day VI - Selection Thread

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Who the hell is Drew...?

Don't think you can just waltz in here and ask for a spot mate, we need'a see proof buddy...!

Drew.

Eats Squid
Wait up I'll just unzip my pants and send you a photo to compair to the existing one you have. Will that be suffice?:p

Drew.

Eats Squid
Sup dood!

Figured my name was unjustly since i haven't ridden mtb's for ages, the name was derived from a bike when i was like 14 or something and since im mainly on this forum now for the photo thread it just makes it easier to communicate, really. :)

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Show off. ;)

Also are you engaging in PAD this year?
Not this round, I have some exams coming up that I'm going to try and pass.
(Harder than it sounds :confused:)

Next time I will be back participating, and posting example spots.

As for rules etc, it will be pretty simple:
Only post photos from that category
No shots from archives
If you can't post on your day, organise with me or Tristan for us to post on the day for you.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
As for rules etc, it will be pretty simple:
Only post photos from that category
No shots from archives
If you can't post on your day, organise with me or Tristan for us to post on the day for you.
And I say if they break the rules, they don't make it in the next round. No exceptions! Make way for someone that really wants to be in there. There's some good snappers that missed out this time. Play hard ball Ewan, regardless who it is.

trt-reece

Likes Dirt
And I say if they break the rules, they don't make it in the next round. No exceptions! Make way for someone that really wants to be in there. There's some good snappers that missed out this time. Play hard ball Ewan, regardless who it is.
Yeah, I'm in agreeance with this, and not just because I didn't make the cut. If I remember correctly, the last PAD had the whole 'miss your day and miss out next round', but a couple of kids that made the cut broke that last round. Jus' sayin

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Yeah, I'm in agreeance with this, and not just because I didn't make the cut. If I remember correctly, the last PAD had the whole 'miss your day and miss out next round', but a couple of kids that made the cut broke that last round. Jus' sayin
I agree completely. Not sure why I overlooked that, but we'll definitely be enforcing it for next round, which I hope to put up not too long after this one.

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I agree completely. Not sure why I overlooked that, but we'll definitely be enforcing it for next round, which I hope to put up not too long after this one.
Will definitely enforce it this round. Only excuse will be the T-man pulling a Schapelle Corby in Indo customs on his visit to this fucked up land.

No macro category sorry...
:eek:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Only excuse will be the T-man pulling a Schapelle Corby in Indo customs on his visit to this fucked up land.
We'll post on his behalf if that happens.
The topics will be.
Pics on front page of Newspapers.
Best Arrest photo
Best court appearence shot.
:D:cool:;):p

Last edited:

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks to all but two that asked for the dates, the two were put in the gap.

Can't wait to see what you guys have to show!

red_d0g

Likes Dirt
If there's any more room for this particular PAD, I'd love to play! even if i have to wait until next round.

cressa

Likes Dirt
I'm flattered and all but not sure if I can pull together a PAD for the 14th and the 17th... Just the 17th will have to do ;)