Photo a Day - IV

syko

Likes Dirt
If you knew you where going to be busy, should of either PM'ed me, replied here or uploaded them before your day so then you only have to post them on the actual day. The guy that was allowed to skip a day let me know over a week before. It does not take more than a google search of "free photo uploading" to find somewhere that will show your photos if Rotorburn hosting is not working. I would recommend not using The hosting on Rotorburn anyway as the quality of the images is rubbish thanks to the small size allocation.

I'm sorry that you spent hours on your work mate, it's just trying to organize PAD and stay on top of it to make sure it is maintained and people don't miss days all the time. If people just miss days when ever they want, this wouldn't be much fun would it?

Feel free to post your images here if you want people to see your work. It's your choice.
Nicely said Tupper.
Totally agreed with everything you said.

Nettheim

Likes Dirt
Luckily i met my date so there won't be any further disciplinary action for me:p

Here's a tip for people, you don't actually need to go out and shoot with the PAD in mind, take photos of something that catches your eye and interlace it into the post, not the other way round. Otherwise you will come up with lots of boring/clique shit that is clearly shot with just the PAD in mind.
If you shoot like this i guarantee you will be so much more stoked on your photos.

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you knew you where going to be busy, should of either PM'ed me, replied here or uploaded them before your day so then you only have to post them on the actual day. The guy that was allowed to skip a day let me know over a week before. It does not take more than a google search of "free photo uploading" to find somewhere that will show your photos if Rotorburn hosting is not working. I would recommend not using The hosting on Rotorburn anyway as the quality of the images is rubbish thanks to the small size allocation.

I'm sorry that you spent hours on your work mate, it's just trying to organize PAD and stay on top of it to make sure it is maintained and people don't miss days all the time. If people just miss days when ever they want, this wouldn't be much fun would it?

Feel free to post your images here if you want people to see your work. It's your choice.
yer sorry to come across a bit strong but yer i was a little pissed but i can see it from your point. i would have notified you if i wasnt expecting to meet the deadline but the thing is i was ready and didnt expect to hit this roadblock. i've taken on your advice and created a flickr account so it will be better quality. i wont fill this thread with all my photos since i missed my date but ill post my favourite.

EDIT: see im such a noob i cant figure out how to pop it up here so ill have to give you a link. http://www.flickr.com/photos/38029776@N02/3500551578/

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
how mature. P0sTinG iZ fUN BeCoZ iM dRunK. dont publicise how cool you are because you may have consumed 2 brews and become intoxicated from them. and do you think anyone will listen to someone whos drunk because i certainly ignored every word you typed because of your little white text. ive known people to have come on this forum drunk and have been banned because of it. i now think you should join this group. grow the fark up...
A) It was one brew.
B) Can one ban's oneself? I'm not too sure.
C) Chill out little buddy. It was a simple comment. No need to get your panties all knotted.

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A) It was one brew.
B) Can one ban's oneself? I'm not too sure.
C) Chill out little buddy. It was a simple comment. No need to get your panties all knotted.
a) i wish i could be a cheap drunk
b) i wish i could be a mod
c) i wish that i wasnt a computer noob and this wouldnt have happened in the first place.

sorry if i came out with guns loaded. i was a bit upset but now im seeing it as a learning curve. ive learnt more than one way of uploading my snaps!! :eek: and ive uploaded my photo's onto flickr if anyone wants to look. cheers and sorry and looking forward to seeing more pad's even though im not in them. actually that gives me an idea. maybe we could have a thread with all the topics in it and people can post up their pics of those topics but with no deadline and so on? maybe more a fun theme so people can be creative and have a laugh and not taken so seriously? probably an idea for failure but i tried :p

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sit tight lads, my PaD will be up in 15-30mins. :)
Sorry i couldn't get it earlier, had work all day.

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Maybe in the next day or so it will be posted. But first rounds of new PAD won't be for 2 weeks at least to give people time to organize and sign up.

timbo #48 STP

Likes Dirt
IMO, i recon we need to leave the next PAD for even another month.
1 - to make PAD like a special event every couple of months or so. because by the end of each PAD, i felt not as excited to open them. even tho they were all great.
and 2 - because my dad's d200 was stolen and were waiting for the insurance to come through so i dont have anything decent to shoot with.

but thats just what i think.