Photo a Day - IV

Kamikazee ideki

Likes Dirt
Yeah sorry guys they will be up soon. Having a shit load of trouble with photobucket and Flickr so im using imageshack. Hopefully it will work...

timbo #48 STP

Likes Dirt
PAD is up. Don't fling to much shit at me, the phone camera is limiting.
now im not doubting your ability with a phone camera, and tupper did say
What you must know: How to use a camera well.
so you have fallen into that category.
but P.A.D. from my observation is for riders who are really into their photography, and go to the effort to get nice shots with good camera's.

but, your PAD came out ok, so just my 2 cents for next time.

Lorday

Eats Squid
Well I do quiet like photography, but not falling into a catergory due to insufficent funds for a 'good camera', which I don't belive tupper mentions, means I can't participate...but wait. I sent tupper pictures and he accepted me....

All I was saying was that I don't think that was my best effort and it was below the bar set by others, but I could have done better, or actually meet my artistic vision, if I was shooting with something other than my phone camera.

timbo #48 STP

Likes Dirt
Well I do quiet like photography, but not falling into a catergory due to insufficent funds for a 'good camera', which I don't belive tupper mentions, means I can't participate...but wait. I sent tupper pictures and he accepted me....

All I was saying was that I don't think that was my best effort and it was below the bar set by others, but I could have done better, or actually meet my artistic vision, if I was shooting with something other than my phone camera.
yer, well that just gives you something to aim for.
and just to set things strait i wasn't flaming you in anyway.
just expressing.

saMfish

Likes Dirt
This really sucks, but I most likely won't be able to get out and shoot my shutter enough to get a respectable PaD happening due to family issues. This makes Sam realllllly unhappy. Sorry guys. :( I have notified Ewan (tupper) directly.

Last edited:

timbo #48 STP

Likes Dirt
This really sucks, but I most likely won't be able to get out and shoot my shutter enough to get a respectable PaD happening due to family issues. This makes Sam realllllly unhappy. Sorry guys. :( I have notified Ewan (tupper) directly.
what day are you?

syko

Likes Dirt
It is a sad day my friend.

Hopefully see some sweet pics from you soon.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Leitch????? were on a role here. not one day missed so far.
:confused:
Yeah I ballsed up. Camera was sold and packaged before I could get new material, didn't want to make a mockery by using old stuff. Will do it fashionably late in the next week or so when I get my new camera.

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey guys i know im meant to be today but i cannot seem to be able to upload my photos onto farkin and dont know any other way to get them up. i would wait for a reply and find another way but im going to bed as i have to get up tommorrow at 4 to travel up to mt beuty for the vic DH series. as soon as i get back though (and if im allowed) hopefully this problem will be sorted and ill post my pics up asap. my greatest apoligies Ben.

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey guys i know im meant to be today but i cannot seem to be able to upload my photos onto farkin and dont know any other way to get them up. i would wait for a reply and find another way but im going to bed as i have to get up tommorrow at 4 to travel up to mt beuty for the vic DH series. as soon as i get back though (and if im allowed) hopefully this problem will be sorted and ill post my pics up asap. my greatest apoligies Ben.
Not an acceptable excuse. Seriously.

Hundreds of image sharing sites out there.. all you have to do is upload them and post links. Organization is something you lack mate. Sorry but you won't be in the next one.

Let that be a lesson to all of you :cool:

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla

Hundreds of image sharing sites out there.. all you have to do is upload them and post links. Organization is something you lack mate. Sorry but you won't be in the next one.

I like the attitude!

And agree with all the points. If you can't make a Flickr account (wahhh...it's too hard to make a yahoo account!), then you can't post P.A.D...it's simple really.
And i'm drunk, so posting is fun...

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt

wow what a great way to come back from a good riding weekend. all my hard work and hours put into my photos and having them rejected because they are a few days late because rotorburn NOT MY uploading system was not working which i had never had a problem with previously. i also apologise that i am not the most computer literate person and have no previous knowledge of any other sites to upload my pictures. do you seriously think that i didnt have all my pictures taken and went to the effort of posting a thread asking why its not working and when it would be working again so i could post my pics for shits n giggles? i think not. it's you missing out not me. im actually glad im not in the next one now......

I like the attitude!

And agree with all the points. If you can't make a Flickr account (wahhh...it's too hard to make a yahoo account!), then you can't post P.A.D...it's simple really.
And i'm drunk, so posting is fun...
how mature. P0sTinG iZ fUN BeCoZ iM dRunK. dont publicise how cool you are because you may have consumed 2 brews and become intoxicated from them. and do you think anyone will listen to someone whos drunk because i certainly ignored every word you typed because of your little white text. ive known people to have come on this forum drunk and have been banned because of it. i now think you should join this group. grow the fark up...

i also like above that someone has said they will contribute to this thread and then gone and packaged up their camera and not even bothered to take any other pictures because it would be a waste of time and then someone said its a good enough excuse. then its okay for him to post late. lovely...

Last edited:

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wow what a great way to come back from a good riding weekend. all my hard work and hours put into my photos and having them rejected because they are a few days late because rotorburn NOT MY uploading system was not working which i had never had a problem with previously. i also apologise that i am not the most computer literate person and have no previous knowledge of any other sites to upload my pictures. do you seriously think that i didnt have all my pictures taken and went to the effort of posting a thread asking why its not working and when it would be working again so i could post my pics for shits n giggles? i think not. it's you missing out not me. im actually glad im not in the next one now......
If you knew you where going to be busy, should of either PM'ed me, replied here or uploaded them before your day so then you only have to post them on the actual day. The guy that was allowed to skip a day let me know over a week before. It does not take more than a google search of "free photo uploading" to find somewhere that will show your photos if Rotorburn hosting is not working. I would recommend not using The hosting on Rotorburn anyway as the quality of the images is rubbish thanks to the small size allocation.

I'm sorry that you spent hours on your work mate, it's just trying to organize PAD and stay on top of it to make sure it is maintained and people don't miss days all the time. If people just miss days when ever they want, this wouldn't be much fun would it?

Feel free to post your images here if you want people to see your work. It's your choice.