Photo a Day - IV

Sam.

Eats Squid
Who's this Hillenbrand you speak of?
Kidding dude, looking forward to seeing some rippers=]
:)

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This one should be fun. Some of the subjects require more thinking. So it should bring out my creative side. :D
But hopefully my camera stays alive. I've been getting quite a few lense errors lately (it's a Canon Powershot S5).

Let the PADding begin.

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
tennnn daysssssssssss. cant waitttt:D

speaking like a do*che bag to express my excitement, not normally such a speaker that way

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, shit, the categories are actually hard this time...damn you Ewan.
Not my fault. This is to filter the nubs out for next time. :rolleyes: (next time is the fun round.. I'm thinking up some really fun ideas that should produce some creative ideas!)

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not my fault. This is to filter the nubs out for next time. :rolleyes: (next time is the fun round.. I'm thinking up some really fun ideas that should produce some creative ideas!)

arr that counts me out completly, at the moment i have zero editing software so how it comes off the camera is how it stays, wich i guess is good caus i have to take better pictures but bad cause they dont look quite as average :p

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Eewww ... Irfanview should be treated with SOME caution. My experience with it had some very shitful results. My advice would be get your hands on a 'copy" of Lightroom.