Old and angry: what pisses you off? The rants of ANGRY old men and women!

slowmick

38-39"
Why the fuck is it so hard to buy chain rings for 2x and 3x cranks? Surely there is still huge pool of people with front derailleurs in the world. Not everyone who rides a bike has gone 1x. A few guys in our group still ride 3 x 9. Front chainrings seem to have gone far quicker than 26" tyres and straight steerer forks...

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yep found the same thing yesterday needed to replace the granny on a triple .
Not much around. Pushys mostly out of stock so have to buy OS ?

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I also have some brand new in packaging front rings, low end Shimano if of any use.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Blue tooth speakers blaring shite in any recreational area.. Fk me every pissy little beach has some twat blaring out Post Malone.. I’ve have come across it on the trails a few times lately and want to piff the speaker into the closest waterway. I don’t want to go to a national park or a secluded beach to hear Kendrick Lamar talking about “bitches being humble”...

Scotty T

Walks the walk
How about when you watch the tennis and they shout when they hit the ball. I like how in the long rallies they stop shouting because it obviously uses more energy, which they don't have toward the end of a long rally.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Two funerals, come outside to find two different cars run into. Open your fucking eyes people. Get off the fucking phones.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
$429 is still cheaper than" Zenforo" or whatever it was or "Simply Best Prices" !!

Last edited:

XC_BIKE

Likes Dirt
Noticed need of triple rings and parts. Maybe a section in For sale could include Vintage or 'Old Farts Parts'? I think I have a bit of old parts that may be useful for someone.