Newly Released Suspension & Components General

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Haven't read any of the articles on the new Fox yet but just guessing the mainstream MTB media are saying they are the best ever.

In 2 months time MTBR will be full of people complaining about their harsh GRIPX2 dampers, how to unharsh them etc etc.

In 12-18 months Fox will release another new damper to 'fix' the problems of the previous one.
Dougal of Shockcraft put his initial 2c in and hasn't poo poo'd them entirely so that's saying something

BKMad

Likes Dirt
New DVO Diamond. If running 160mm travel this or the new Onyx 38. Not much weight difference. Also MRP looks to have something new coming out tomorrow as well.

Weight is definitely on the porky side. They've taken out the OTT which used to weigh a bit, so I wonder where all this weight is coming from.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
So many new suspension things. New MRP Lyft damper can get it in their revamped fork with dual air or buy damper for your RS/Fox fork. Tunes based on rider weight. Interesting.

Marzocchi 38. Weird product given price point. Maybe sponsored riders wanted something heavy hitting and this is the answer.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Looks like it's targeted primarily at the aspiring Brandon Semenuks (heavy-hitting slopestyle crowd?) and enduro riders who don't care about/want too much adjustment.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Push fork is finally officially released. $2600USD so straight conversion is $4000 au……ouch

Push need a lesson from the guys at Intend on how to explain what’s going on inside their fork instead of relying on those that drank their koolaid to make a purchase….not a poppet valve in sight ;)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Imagine! Still have fond memories of a Magura dual arch 20mm axle fork. The damper was a bit meh but it held a line so well.

I'm 20mm deep on all my bikes, except the as yet unridden ibis. I still can't believe all thee big hitting bikes with such skinny axles...

...though I am certain that if it was 110x15mm when I first started riding thru axles, I'd be fine with it.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Push need a lesson from the guys at Intend on how to explain what’s going on inside their fork instead of relying on those that drank their koolaid to make a purchase….not a poppet valve in sight ;)

You they should be trying to explain it in German??

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I'll watch all 31mins if I ever go to buy one but for those who don't speak German, use the subtitles.

fdghdfghdf.jpg