Newly Released Suspension & Components General

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
$40! Peasant. :p You need the ultra bling toolset to ride these days.

My last multi tool was $40 odd I think and has magnets to hold a quick link.
I thought having a chain breaker was bling.

From the multitool thread... going to have to remain old school for a few years yet.

ozzybmx

Looks like an addiction!
Apart from the 4 CB Pica's at the front, the others have came into and out of my life periodically over the years, disappearing for months/years then randomly falling out of a drawer, found below the seat in the car or hidden in a tool bottle out of sight.

It just happened I was able to muster them all together for this once in a lifetime photo.

I still think about the new gold Crankbrothers M19 I lost on North-South track on Mt Wellington.

The 4 x CB Pica's were reduced from about $90 each to $32, so bought 4. This was because I though I would loose some... that has not happened yet.

ozzybmx

Yup. How much data does the average punter need. I love tech but is it going too far? Maybe for the noob rider it’s a good selling tool on the shop floor. So this light tells you to top up your forks air pressure. We can sell you a Trek shock pump for $199.99 to do this.
Do we need to turn in to such useless virtual twats.
eBikes now basically do the work for you, we don't even have to go outside to ride with people/friends (zwift)
Now little lights tell you things are OK... God help us when the power goes out.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
eBikes now basically do the work for you, we don't even have to go outside to ride with people/friends (zwift)
Now little lights tell you things are OK... God help us when the power goes out.
Aren't you in charge of that? You holding out on us? Know something we don't?

Other than that, hard agree.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
There does need to be a light to tell you to switch your shock open before you start descending, that would be totally worth the money.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Missed this as skipped the article due to ebike but Trek now have AirWiz made by RockShox. Let’s you know if you need to top up your air suspension. Name sounds like your peeing into the air but scroll down the article and details towards the bottom. More batteries by SRAM. :rolleyes:

https://bikerumor.com/2021/10/28/20...z-suspension-sensors-goes-longer-and-further/
Not able to see much sense in this - same as the tyrewiz. Shock/fork diving or going through travel/bottoming more than usual? Check air pressure and add if needed to get back to where you were. Not rocket science.

Now an integrated ShockWiz however... that, I would be interested in for sure.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
There does need to be a light to tell you to switch your shock open before you start descending, that would be totally worth the money.
Would you remember to look at that the light before descending? That’s where Flight Attendant comes in. Opens and closes automatically for you.

Well they do have virtual car races now. Wasn’t their a virtual bike race as well. Quick gooGle says yes.

https://www.bicycling.com/racing/a34922122/uci-esports-world-championships-zwift/

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Would you remember to look at that the light before descending? That’s where Flight Attendant comes in. Opens and closes automatically for you.

Well they do have virtual car races now. Wasn’t their a virtual bike race as well. Quick gooGle says yes.

https://www.bicycling.com/racing/a34922122/uci-esports-world-championships-zwift/
That course is too easy for a world championship. They should have used The Four Horsemen.