Newly Released Suspension & Components General

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
The concept of geo fencing e-bikes is already being thought of. Will allow speed limits so can be used on bike paths and then higher speeds for roads.
Cant wait it this sort of thing is riff in E-MTB, dr @beeb could hack the server and limit them all to 0 power for the trails :)

(Somewhat) Interestingly, they're starting to use geo-fencing on hybrid buses around Melbourne suburbs. Going down the road, the bus will switch between diesel and electric modes as normal (depending on state-of-charge and driver inputs), but if the vehicle enters a train station or supermarket carpark they enter electric-only mode with a capped top speed.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow. Granted I don't ride anywhere super steep, but Codes have always seemed to have enough stopping power fro me, and I'm a fat bastard. That's a lot of coin for a maybe 20% increase in braking...

Minlak

custom titis
The concept of geo fencing e-bikes is already being thought of. Will allow speed limits so can be used on bike paths and then higher speeds for roads.
Cant wait it this sort of thing is riff in E-MTB, dr @beeb could hack the server and limit them all to 0 power for the trails :)
Geo fencing is used with all of those "Scooters" - Orange or Green or whatever - In our region they stop when they hit the allowed boundaries - they are blocked from our main street shop precinct - speed limited in other areas - if they are considered to far away they stop - and they look fucked laying around everywhere.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
So they make a caliper, and call it a fork.

JFC... :rolleyes:
Bahaha…didn't pick up on that. i just don’t get it. May as well develop a complete brake system than an overpriced bodge that going by the review does not make a massive difference.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Top Fuel, very downcountry and very Spur like. 66HA, 76ST (76°effective on Spur, actual 72°)

ozzybmx

I read about these last night on BikeRadar and the article is gone now.

Vittoria Syerra downcountry tyres. A beefed up sidewall 60tpi tyre, bigger side knobs and fast rolling. 29 x 2.4 coming in at 850g.
They have a 'new side graphic' in red that looks shit, hoping the rest of the range don't get it.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy

ozzybmx

Big lettering is big. Interesting. Not a bad weight if it comes in on target.
Funny they are releasing new tyres, speccing Victoria's on Norcos and they have no stock anywhere on the planet for sale.

Been hanging out for a set of 29 x 2.4 Mazzas and wanting to put an Agarro or Martello on the front of my Spur.