Newly Released Suspension & Components General

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
If we're going to go down the road of electronics on bikes, I'd like some of these please. No interest in three position settings though - I'd like mine setup with just open and (firm) pedal modes sync'd to dropper position. Putting dropper down would open suspension damping, and putting dropper up would firm the suspension up...

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
If we're going to go down the road of electronics on bikes, I'd like some of these please. No interest in three position settings though - I'd like mine setup with just open and (firm) pedal modes sync'd to dropper position. Putting dropper down would open suspension damping, and putting dropper up would firm the suspension up...

Ohhh that could be the first over $20k Specialized Enduro..:eek:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
So will this (electronic suspension) mean the end of privateers ever getting a podium?
No I don't think so. A few years ago (2017 or 2018 can't remember) Enduro MTB did a test of all the top EWS bikes. Part of their summary was that Sam Hill was an even better rider than we all thought he was because his Nukeproof at the time was apparently a steaming pile of baby cack compared to the competition.

Point being? Basically that the most talented riders can win on whatever they want. And (probably) that there are bigger barriers to privateers (lack of support, mechanics, money) than a bit of electronic wizardry.

Having said that, a mate had a Lapierre Spicy Team (which was the first one to have that Ei suspension thing) which he raved about. When it worked. But it was French so that wasn't often.

moorey

call me Mia
Chance are you wouldn't notice it's effects anyway, take it as a win!
100%. My old RC Lyrik feel like my RCT3 lyrik feel like my luftcappe debonair lyriks.
I’ve been known to ride locked out and not notice. I’m not their target audience.
Actually, I probably am….Like 98% of riders…I’m just to tight and obstinate to be interested.