Newly Released eBikes and eComponents General

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
At that price? That would be very disappointing.
Given the C2 comes with a Rhythm 36, it's probably not far off the money.
There is precedent as well, the base model carbon Fuel EX-e 9.5 has a 35 on the front, the 9.7 has a Rhythm

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I did see that but was wondering if there might be some lag behind that for us, as anything later than March or possibly April I may look elsewhere.
Currently looking at the Focus Jam SL but the Fazua controller is pretty meh so was wondering about other options.
Spoke to someone earlier this week who said the first shipment is expected to be here end of May.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
New DownCountr-ebike from Focus.
130/125mm F/R, with a flexstay suspension design. It'll take 140mm on the front too.
Local pricing starts at 8k for the base model with a roughly similar spec to a base model Trek Fuel EX-e, with a Suntour Raidon, Deore drivetrain and Magura MT Trail brakes.
10k gets you an XT drivetrain and a Rhythm 34, which isn't too bad. The MT Trail has a 2 piston rear though which I'm not sure is quite right for an eeb.

If I was in the market for an ebike, I'd give these a serious look.

First Ride: Focus Vam² SL - Electric Downcountry? - Pinkbike
The new Focus VAM² SL takes aim at the the field of light and spritely e-MTBs (flowmountainbike.com)

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
New DownCountr-ebike from Focus.
130/125mm F/R, with a flexstay suspension design. It'll take 140mm on the front too.
Local pricing starts at 8k for the base model with a roughly similar spec to a base model Trek Fuel EX-e, with a Suntour Raidon, Deore drivetrain and Magura MT Trail brakes.
10k gets you an XT drivetrain and a Rhythm 34, which isn't too bad. The MT Trail has a 2 piston rear though which I'm not sure is quite right for an eeb.

If I was in the market for an ebike, I'd give these a serious look.

First Ride: Focus Vam² SL - Electric Downcountry? - Pinkbike
The new Focus VAM² SL takes aim at the the field of light and spritely e-MTBs (flowmountainbike.com)
That's pretty good for a 430Wh battery! Hopefully all the bugs have been sorted with the Fazua Ride 60 motor and controls.
Shitty headset cable routing though. :confused:

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It's really a full fat bike with a smaller battery and lightweight tyres.
Yeah blurring the lines... Chunts.

It's a lighter, full cream.

The industry should have punched them in the throat. No business putting SL in the name of an 85nm bike.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
At one point they quote that it's under 20kg and in the specs it's quoted as 20.6kg.
It's really a full fat bike with a smaller battery and lightweight tyres.
The most expensive one is 19.5kg 600wh is pretty much a full sized battery heaps of full fats are 630. EXO + is the same for almost every Full fat hardly any are downhill casing. It's a light battery and a light frame.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
But CANNONDALE!!!!

As Nicolas Cage once said "But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money!"