Scotty T

Walks the walk

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Wow.

Haters will say it's fake

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I notice that the lower spec bikes are 17.3kg and 18.1kg so really the same as a Levo SL and a few other lightweight bikes out there. The ultimate weight cut comes from light carbon wheels and super thin tyres. I've seen first gen Levo SL bikes down to 16 odd kg, just by adding lighter wheels and tyres. It's not too bad for a 400wh battery though.

cammas

Seamstress
Anyone in the know when Norco releases their 2024 models?
The new Fluid VLT might be an interesting option for myself, as it’s going e-light with the new Bosch SX motor and in a 130/140mm or a 140/150mm

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The new Fluid VLT might be an interesting option for myself, as it’s going e-light with the new Bosch SX motor and in a 130/140mm or a 140/150mm

Nice looking bike. Says down the bottom of that available spring 2024 so anytime after March really.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub

I was wondering when Norco would come to the lighter end of the Ebike segment. Between 17 to 19kg isn't too bad with a 400wh battery. I wonder what the ticket price will be.

Jabubu

let you google that for me

One of the first bikes outside of Atherton to wear the new Continentals as OEM tyres (no white patch though!).

Also interesting is that they're the Endurance Trail version front and rear.. That said, I went to the Rose shop in Germany and they had a dual suspension with Xynotal Endurance Trail front and rear and they felt soft and supple enough.

cammas

Seamstress
Nice looking bike. Says down the bottom of that available spring 2024 so anytime after March really.
I did see that but was wondering if there might be some lag behind that for us, as anything later than March or possibly April I may look elsewhere.
Currently looking at the Focus Jam SL but the Fazua controller is pretty meh so was wondering about other options.

M4RT0

Likes Bikes
I don't know if it's been mentioned - I don't know if I've beaten the press release?

The new Norco Fluid VLT is now shown on their website:

1704946461582.png

Looks mint!

cammas

Seamstress
I don't know if it's been mentioned - I don't know if I've beaten the press release?

The new Norco Fluid VLT is now shown on their website:

View attachment 406159
Looks mint!
yep you beat the press release I looked yesterday and today during my lunch break and nada, now to look at what specs we've ended up with here.

@Jabubu thats definitely not on my list but still cheaper the Spesh