Newly Released Bikes General

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Very mild update. Seat post goes to 34.9 to match Claymore and same cable routing. Small size coming. Not a huge change to suspension curve was hoping it would match or be similar to claymore. Frame weight seems the same as listed as 3.2kg on website. My V1 large frame is 3.3kg. The same as the @The Reverend not enough to tempt me off my V1. No mention of a seat post drain hole though.
If you look at the frame protector in some photos there is a hole in it so one can only hope / assume they've catered for that.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The redesigned frame also has a completely straight top tube, with the V1 curving slightly at the head tube. Definitely doesn't look as beefy.

kjhtrgd.jpg

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The redesigned frame also has a completely straight top tube, with the V1 curving slightly at the head tube. Definitely doesn't look as beefy.

View attachment 399669
It's actually the first thing that struck me when I bought mine way back when. I picked it up and expected it to be lighter than it is. I prefer the solid feeling of it. I've tested the frame more than a few times and it's held up very well.

The V2 model has more reach but lower stack, and the head tube is 10mm shorter too.

Overall it's good, but not enough for me to want to change up. And I bet it costs a lot more in South Pacific micropesos than it used to.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Looks cool in a stupid kinda way, and 17+kg seems pretty light for what it is? But CS way too short on larger sizes imo.
The fact they grow to 450mm or thereabouts at sag is not short though. I’d be more concerned they are too long for the small sizes.

Not sure if they keep growing deeper into travel but assume they would - at least for a while