Newly Released Bikes General

moorey

call me Mia
I find this pretty interesting given this and the One Forty are the same frame and suspension design, so you could theoretically switch one to the other

On Test | The new Merida One-Sixty gets radical overhaul for 2023 (flowmountainbike.com)

For the cost, they're also really well spec'd and for under 10k the One Forty 8000 gets you GX AXS (w/ XT 4-pot brakes) and decent Fox suspension:
On Test | The new Merida One-Sixty gets radical overhaul for 2023 (flowmountainbike.com)
Just dropped into LBS, and am embarrassed to say the new Merida one sixty is hawt! Never a brand I liked at all….Very vanilla and unexciting….but I’d certainly hit that! Not interested in all the electronics, but it’s ridiculous for $13k retail compared to what’s out there. And colour is gorgeous. Had to check that it really was a Merida.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Just dropped into LBS, and am embarrassed to say the new Merida one sixty is hawt! Never a brand I liked at all….Very vanilla and unexciting….but I’d certainly hit that! Not interested in all the electronics, but it’s ridiculous for $13k retail compared to what’s out there. And colour is gorgeous. Had to check that it really was a Merida.
Except headset cable routing and having to remove the cables to service the main suspension pivot but yes it is a good looker.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
I haven't seen it yet, but it does look really nice in the photos. The lines just work