Newly Released Bikes General

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A 4kg absolutely bare frame and you get 135mm of rear travel.

Nice bike but severely overrated and overpriced... I would say some would be quietly disappointed with their new, very expensive 16kg+ trail bike.
You are missing the point. You don't buy an Atherton or Acto because it's any better, it's different, premium and exclusive and that's how those brands have positioned themselves in the market. If you thought about bikes objectively we'd all be riding Giants. Thank God for irrational purchases!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
You are missing the point. You don't buy an Atherton or Acto because it's any better, it's different, premium and exclusive and that's how those brands have positioned themselves in the market.
You might have missed the post but I tried to buy an AM150 frame 6 weeks before I went to the UK last year. Luckily/sadly their posted lead time of 6 weeks had blown out to 12-15 weeks.

Yes a completely unnecessary bling buy, just because I was in the country.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
A guy rides a Bastion past my place sometimes. When I'm out walking the dog I have to catch myself when I start to put my hand out to hail him down for a look at it. I'm sure he doesn't want to stop for someone to drool on his rig.
I have drooled on display ones at the Handmade Bicycle Show before, stall operators appeared used to it.

Never thought I'd see another road bike rival a Llewellyn for stroke inducing aesthetics but there you go.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Flicks back to see if it was published on the 1st of April.
$20k, 14kg XC bike :oops:
Yep, the P train looks good, has the high pivot and decent geo / fabrication set up going on.

The "cheap, strong, light, pick one" deal doesn't seem like a good deal at all.