Newly Released Bikes General

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't

Positively prehistoric without an idler / mullet.

Seriously though, what a great looking bike. I've always loved how these look but never ridden one.
I had a Rallon, great trail bike but the linkage wasn't progressive enough. I contacted Orbea to ask if they were going to produce a different linkage to increase the progressiveness to which they replied a hard NO....two weeks later the fuckers released the more progressive linkage...that was a day after I had sold the frame :mad:

It is nice having the paint options though and the frame was well made and stiff.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
So now the hard decision to make is whether to sell the sb150 and buy one of these or buy the road/gravel bike I've been thinking about for a year. Is there any reason to have both a a pedal and an electric enduro bike?

Kinda like the idea of getting more downs for slightly less effort ups. But if I give up the sb150 would I be losing bike or gaining more bike than I'm losing..

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
So now the hard decision to make is whether to sell the sb150 and buy one of these or buy the road/gravel bike I've been thinking about for a year. Is there any reason to have both a a pedal and an electric enduro bike?

Kinda like the idea of getting more downs for slightly less effort ups. But if I give up the sb150 would I be losing bike or gaining more bike than I'm losing..
I don’t get eBikes but have friends on them. Brother has e and a normal bike. When pressed for time will do an e ride or wants to do a big loop quick on the e and other rides normal bike. Still $20k is madness when you have other e’s that are very good for under $10k.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I'll bet the yet-e will be a full racing thoroughbred. But don't forget just how good the sb150 is. The 150 will give a far better experience on the downs compared to the e.

Revisit this idea in 30 years when you are approaching the age of e-quirement.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I'll bet the yet-e will be a full racing thoroughbred. But don't forget just how good the sb150 is. The 150 will give a far better experience on the downs compared to the e.
Seconded. If the SB150 is anything like the 130 it must be an insane bike. Keep it.

(plus there's new ones coming out next year so if you do have a new bike itch wait for those ;)

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Seconded. If the SB150 is anything like the 130 it must be an insane bike. Keep it.

(plus there's new ones coming out next year so if you do have a new bike itch wait for those ;)
Yeah that's a good point. 20k is steep. I'd probs be able to get 10 from my current bike so I'd still have to find another 10. Seems like a bad trade at this point.