Nerfonomics

Minlak

custom titis
1.NO
2.NO I wouldnt have dreamed it was anything like half that.
Fortunately it was just over an hours worth.
Its the only bike shop in our town but several others in Albury Wodonga and Wang has a specialized shop..
I love when they don't make pricing clear but tell you "Dont worry we will look after you" - Not saying these guys said that but that was crazy

Flow-Rider

Burner
Aussie tradie's grim choice as costs rise and jobs dry up: 'Massive ramifications'

An Aussie tradie and father has considered moving his family more than 900 kilometres to make ends meet as the cost of living and lack of work makes staying in Sydney impossible.

Brickie Ross Pirillo has been in the trade game for more than 30 years but said he was struggling to continue to operate in Sydney because of the soaring cost of materials and jobs becoming less reliable.

The father lives with his wife and two step-children in Sydney’s south-west. His children also live in the city but he’s been considering relocating to Brisbane.

“I will be forced to leave Sydney with my family if things don’t improve, cost-wise, here. Cost of living is cheaper in Queensland, there’s more work options as a tradie,” he said.

Sydney is the most expensive city in Australia to live in, according to Finder’s cost of living comparison, and relocating to Brisbane would cut housing and utilities costs by 25 per cent.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I started watching this while washing the dishes. I just couldn't stop watching, so much to unpack in this mess, not least of which is having primary school, high school, and juvenile detention pretty much in the same building.

Was wondering where to put it, and thought here is as good a spot as any.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Luxury! I moved to Perth for my wife's work! PERTH!!
Luxury! A fibro house in Perth was the first place I ever lived in Australia, and I didn't have a car, or a job, or any money. Or any real idea where I was.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Luxury, I travelled 14,500km to move house.
How did you end up in Curns ?

Pronounced by myself in the proper way, I always get a great reaction from my fellow Aussies. You been here 15 minutes and bastardised a good Gaelic word that proceeds half the headlands in Ireland and made it sound like somewhere in South France where you have a fucking film festival.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

Pronounced by myself in the proper way, I always get a great reaction from my fellow Aussies. You been here 15 minutes and bastardised a good Gaelic word that proceeds half the headlands in Ireland and made it sound like somewhere in South France where you have a fucking film festival.
I had a Scottish lecturer (tribology) who used to say: "you kents canna say the fookin name of your city up north". He was a great thinker and became a mentor and by way of irrelevant information won several stages of the milkrace over multiple years and did a few tdfs.

Jabubu

let you google that for me

TLDR;

I travelled 14,500km to move to Perth.