ne dj bike

barkdawg

Likes Dirt
hey all. im thinkin bouit getting a new DJ bike. either gunna get a 2008 Diamondback Morning Glory, a 2008 mongoose Ritual or a Cannondale Chase (single speed). Just gotta decide which one, im steering towards the DB at the moment as i had a BSX and it was pretty good. Whats peoples thoughts on these three.

barkdawg

Likes Dirt
yeh i was steering towards the chase. the other two seemed to have a little bit better parts but i guess the chase is a better starting place. i can just upgrade bits as i go.
think im gunna get either the chase 3 or 2 and then convert to single. they have better forks etc than the single speed specific. thanks for the input guys.

barkdawg

Likes Dirt
yeh that picture is the 2008 New Diamondback Morning Glory. They are pretty well spec'd for the price.
It seems that the chase may be the way to go from what you are telling me. I havent ridden a chase before but was steering towards it.

kyleman

Likes Dirt
well if thats the db in the pic your talking about getting..im starting to steer thatta" way.
Mtx's, argyles ect...sick

but yes the chase is a very nice ride.smooth

shred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i would go the db, it absolutely kills it in spec!!! and the frame looks good too, only thing i would chane is the bar and stem on it

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
Whats the prices on the three?? ive had a little search but couldnt really find anything correct.

barkdawg

Likes Dirt
Whats the prices on the three?? ive had a little search but couldnt really find anything correct.
the DB and mongoose are similar in spec and the DB sells for about $1799, the mongoose 1399. I believe the chase 3 is around the 2000 and the chase 2 is 2500 or something like that.

Last edited: